I’m dumb for thinking this song is because of me. | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

I’m dumb for thinking this song is because of me.

Eeesh... I’m really sorry you had to go through that Misty... Being followed and hollered/whistled at is so fucking disgusting and horrible. :(

Had too many instances of being cat-called and shouted such derogatory terms, and each time it happens, it felt so gross and awful afterwards. Actually mentioned it one time on the forum last year that I got cat-called when I was minding my own business at this gas station when this random dude asked me “if I got a man” and gave me this most creepy stare and smile. *shivers*

Other times it was men that would shout from their cars as I’m walking by or even when I’m in my own effin car! Absolutely repulsive.
Shivers, indeed. The states are worse than Holland. Here it's way less uncivilized. Mind you there are still the creepy eyes, & construction worker types, but in the States It's like... 0.0 What do they think we're gonna say.. "Yeah.. come on over here bebbe ;) You're cat calls make me crazy, you sexy, creepy bastard!" :m026:

:tearsofjoy:

Shivers, indeed. The states are worse than Holland. Here it's way less uncivilized. Mind you there are still the creepy eyes, & construction worker types, but in the States It's like... 0.0 What do they think we're gonna say.. "Yeah.. come on over here bebbe ;) You're cat calls make me crazy, you sexy, creepy bastard!" :m026:

:tearsofjoy:

LOLOL! Right? :tearsofjoy:

I honestly don’t get why they think that’s acceptable and think women enjoy that! Smh. :neutral:

What do they think we're gonna say.. "Yeah.. come on over here bebbe ;) You're cat calls make me crazy, you sexy, creepy bastard

LOLOL! Right? :tearsofjoy:

I honestly don’t get why they think that’s acceptable and think women enjoy that! Smh. :neutral:
Wait....... You're telling me this doesn't work?

Wait....... You're telling me this doesn't work?
I know what works.

Success!

What a fucking fox.

1185px-Ingres%2C_Napoleon_on_his_Imperial_throne.jpg

Lololo!!! Quintessential Pin
I remember seeing a woman get cat-called during my time as an undergraduate on my way to class. She eventually got so fed up with the constant hollering, she responded, "What!?!" And the ringleader guy was like, "Hi," in the most quiet little voice.

She was pissed.

I considered confronting the group of guys about cat-calling but...

tenor.gif

My Uncle Ben is dead now.

I remember seeing a woman get cat-called during my time as an undergraduate on my way to class. She eventually got so fed up with the constant hollering, she responded, "What!?!" And the ringleader guy was like, "Hi," in the most quiet little voice.

She was pissed.

I considered confronting the group of guys about cat-calling but...

tenor.gif

My Uncle Ben is dead now.
Smh..

I can understand that you may have some infatuation OP

Been there done that a thousand times

You can relish in thinking about the future all day long. Or you can cling onto hope that she may like you.

But at the end of the day, if shit hasn't happened by now, you need to seriously move on and leave her alone.

All you're doing now is torturing yourself. It's an unhealthy way, and it sounds downright creepy

I can see looking at your Xs Instagram once in a great while, because fuck it why not...

What's not OK is stalking her whole online identity.

I've never gone as far as looking up a Spotify. If you tried doing the same to me, hell good luck. I listen to rap, metal, rock, country... Nothing is personally directed at anyone

Like I said bro, it'll bring you down.

It's a self recirculating cycle that you'll never get out of

I made it through the first two pages of this post. ...kind of skimmed...

I don't like this and wish that troll-like posts wouldn't create the tension that I have observed.

Man. :(

I made it through the first two pages of this post. ...kind of skimmed...

I don't like this and wish that troll-like posts wouldn't create the tension that I have observed.

Man. :(
That's the thing. You can never tell a troll

Even if an admin traced IPs, I log on mostly on my phone.

I'm in LA right now... Bet my IP shows up San Diego "ish"

When I'm in fresno, I've seen it show that I'm in Medford Oregon. Like WTF

It's hard to weed them out permanently.

From my dad's experience you have to ban whole addresses or new accounts get created

That's the thing. You can never tell a troll

Even if an admin traced IPs, I log on mostly on my phone.

I'm in LA right now... Bet my IP shows up San Diego "ish"

When I'm in fresno, I've seen it show that I'm in Medford Oregon. Like WTF

It's hard to weed them out permanently.

From my dad's experience you have to ban whole addresses or new accounts get created

I don't understand the relevance of this to my post. It was targeted to the members, not the OP.

Last edited:
When you refer to trolls, I would have thought you were referring to getting rid of trolls in general.

My mistake :)
Oh no, sweety. I know that's impossible. Haha. It's cool. I just wish everyone loved each other and was nice. That's all.