I’m dumb for thinking this song is because of me. | INFJ Forum

I’m dumb for thinking this song is because of me.

Dylan98

Apr 16, 2017
MBTI
Farm
Enneagram
Josd
So when I was going though my crush’s Spotify playlist and she had a playlist called pop icon and I saw the song brown eyes by lady Gaga and I thought that song was because of me cause I have brown eyes. But I’m dumb to think that song is because of me.

Reactions: Ren
So when I was going though my crush’s Spotify playlist and she had a playlist called pop icon and I saw the song brown eyes by lady Gaga and I thought that song was because of me cause I have brown eyes. But I’m dumb to think that song is because of me.
Do you have amnesia (I'm asking seriously, not being facetious)? You already posted this exact thread a while back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, all your threads are about this girl:

Do you guys know what this means?
You guys think this doesn't mean anything?
When a girl did this?
Do you guys think I creep her out?
do You guys think I'm dumb to think this was because of me?

You have a very unhealthy obsession with this girl. It's no use telling you to forget about her, because you don't, so I'm going to tell you straight up to see a therapist or something because you clearly can't manage this shit yourself.
I second this, opinion...

Dude, all your threads are about this girl:

Do you guys know what this means?
You guys think this doesn't mean anything?
When a girl did this?
Do you guys think I creep her out?
do You guys think I'm dumb to think this was because of me?

You have a very unhealthy obsession with this girl. It's no use telling you to forget about her, because you don't, so I'm going to tell you straight up to see a therapist or something because you clearly can't manage this shit yourself.

I third this opinion...

Yeah... I'm starting to feel like an accomplice here. I want you to seek help. I don't think she's into you and this feels very unhealthy. I think you're looking for patterns to justify your behavior. I'm actually worried about your and her safety. Please talk to a counselor.

I agree with everyone who suggested counseling. It's not meant as a dig. It's a genuine concern.

Did they change something in the Matrix? I thought this thread happened a few weeks ago with the very same post. OMG the door’s gone! Brb gotta kung fu fight some agents and find a landline.

Pretty sure you made this thread before.... buuuuuut ok.

You’re correct, it’s not about you. You aren’t the only person out of 7-8 billion people to have brown eyes.

Go see a professional about this unhealthy obsession. I’m saying this in the nicest way possible. It is not normal.

My vote: He's a kid. Kids get bad crushes they can't let go of. Kids think every song was written for and about them. And who goes through another person's playlist? Kids.

(Disclaimer: I have not read all these threads mentioned, so if he's 38 and doing this, yes, he needs help.)

My vote: He's a kid. Kids get bad crushes they can't let go of. Kids think every song was written for and about them. And who goes through another person's playlist? Kids.

(Disclaimer: I have not read all these threads mentioned, so if he's 38 and doing this, yes, he needs help.)
This is also a valid point

He’s 21. So technically a young adult and near my age.

And when the majority of the threads he created is mainly about this girl (or really pretty much all he talks about on here), you know it’s something to worry about. I understand innocent crushes and all, but this is just a bit worrisome.

And when the majority of the threads he created is mainly about this girl (or really pretty much all he talks about on here), you know it’s something to worry about. I understand innocent crushes and all, but this is just a bit worrisome.
This is also valid! Shit! I'm torn!!!! Maybe he should see child psychologist?

Hmm... He claims he's 21, and from a prior post, he's in school. Okay, I was still in college at 21.
Looking at his writing style though, aside from the fact that he may be using talk to text (doubtful given the capitalizations near the end of sentences) I'd say he fibbed on his age.

Looks more like a solid 17 at the oldest.

This is also valid! Shit! I'm torn!!!! Maybe he should see child psychologist?

Lmfaooo xD

Perhaps also a college counselor if he can’t be able to afford an actual psychologist. I know my university has mental health services that can be able to help students without costing too much!

Hmm... He claims he's 21, and from a prior post, he's in school. Okay, I was still in college at 21.
Looking at his writing style though, aside from the fact that he may be using talk to text (doubtful given the capitalizations near the end of sentences) I'd say he fibbed on his age.

Looks more like a solid 17 at the oldest.