If you were locked in a room with anyone, who? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

If you were locked in a room with anyone, who?

Oh yeah... you're married to Satan, aren't you?

I miss you :neutral:

I know! She was fun...

Remember 'Ni sex' with ghosts?

And by that I don't mean 'remember that spectral orgy we had, acd?', I mean it's one of the things she tried to explain to us :neutral:

I was about to change my vote because I'd like to talk to this person... but then, I thought about it, and I wouldn't want the door locked...

I'm barely a spectre of the girl I once was.
TDHT and I've been interacting for years.

Same here, Bird. Things change and yet there's something timeless about this forum and the people in it all the same.

I love that people still think of me as TDHT.

Same here, Bird. Things change and yet there's something timeless about this forum and the people in it all the same.

I love that people still think of me as TDHT.

That is who you will always be to me <3
as you said, some things are timeless.

I would like to be locked with myself, my true self, the strange ideal truth that hides benath my skin and everyone's (sorry if i exaggerated, i didn't come up with anything better to explain this concept)
A touch of the divine/soul? (not to be confused with God)

Some random girl who barely knows English.

30 days seems like the time it takes to get to know someone, plus we could teach each other our respective languages. If things get sexual, that's a bonus, but if not, at least my protective instinct would be making things easier, than if it was another male, which might trip more agressive instincts.

Hubble, just to play a bit of devil's advocate by refuting his research etc. After admitting my ruse I'd bust out my cell phone. We'd crack the hatch of his proverbial time capsule. I'd proceed to update him on his scientific legacy. He'd snatch my phone and shed tears of joy over photos of the lunar landing. Just when I tell him about Elon and newer rockets and stuff - slip in a dastardly Youtube clip of Alien. The lights would figuratively come back on ... followed by brief bewilderment about my skin color. He'd shrug. We'd hug and he'd vanish and I'd rush home for meds and a shower. Somethan like that... :kissingsmiling: