If you were locked in a room with anyone, who? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

If you were locked in a room with anyone, who?

Depends on how long. Eventually I'd want to murder that so probably best it be just me.

Reactions: just me
You can get a lot more accomplished with two people than one.

Hm, you make a good point. I could use their skin for heat and craft a lockpick from their bones. Or if there's a window in the room, use their intestines for a rope.

Good thinking Pin.

Reactions: Pin
Hm, you make a good point. I could use their skin for heat and craft a lockpick from their bones. Or if there's a window in the room, use their intestines for a rope.

Good thinking Pin.
That's a start in the right direction, however, they likely will be of more use to you alive. Note, you'll be leaving this room after 30 days. That's enough time to gain a loyal apprentice.

Reactions: Krypton and Tin Man
Anna Kendrick or Justin Timberlake. It's a tie.

They just come off as really positive and upbeat people. I feel in could be locked up for 30 days with them, not run out of things to talk about, and come out of it with a smile, still. Most other people I would be fed up with and annoyed. These two celebs seem alright with me.

I'm wondering how I should feel right now for not having anyone near to me that I would be ok being locked up with. Lol.

Another two people I would like to have some one on one with are Reba McEntire and Kelly Clarkson.

Positive peeps. Musically talented and aware. I like.