If you were locked in a room with anyone, who? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

If you were locked in a room with anyone, who?

my first thought was macguyver or houdini or someone with similar escape artist skills
but supposing this room was truly sealed shut, with no possible way out? then i'd choose someone quiet and self-reliant,mostly because i'm the opposite and I doubt two needy people would do well in that kind of situation! also this question reminds me of a conversation I had once about what kind of person you'd want to be locked in a prison cell with, I answered pretty much the same then, someone who wasn't going to get on your nerves because they were generally low key. I'm guessing the smaller the area the more you'd want them to act like a piece of furniture lol

preview_5414_1444342724_c02b80b43975ee3971fbcc0ea18f478c.gif

Ghandi, Mother Teresa, Martin Luther King, and my spiritual mentor Daisaku Ikeda. I've no idea what I'd say to them, but maybe ask a few questions and then try and keep my mouth shut!

Last edited:
It would be interesting to see world situations after taking Putin away 30 days...and watch how they changed upon his return.

how sure are we that we're ever alone? :smilingimp:

huehuehue.

i choose Annabelle the doll. :tearsofjoy:

would you choose? Why?

Condition: You will be locked in for 30 days with this person with the basics - food, water, survival kit. No possible escape until 30 days pass.
I think the devil / lucifer / morning star / fallen angel would be a good choice. If you believe in that sort of thing. I figure we could hash some things out. Maybe get a good perspective for all his misdeads. Then try and turn him around / set him straight.

One person I wouldn't want to spend it with is my ex wife. Not that she's not worthy, just that we've done enough of that crazy making already.

Granted, if me morning star showed up, the first thing he'd probably do is turn himself into my ex. So, I figure I'll deal with my demons regardless. :)