If you were locked in a room with anyone, who? | INFJ Forum

If you were locked in a room with anyone, who?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
would you choose? Why?

Condition: You will be locked in for 30 days with this person with the basics - food, water, survival kit. No possible escape until 30 days pass.

I would choose MacGuyver, because with a survival lot we could get out and back in :D

Seriously, my older sister. Perhaps we could finally work out our differences...there's valum in the survival kit yes?

Yes! MacGuyver is a pretty good choice. And yes valium is included :D

@Gale I don't want to spend 30 days in a room with anyone, ever. Is there even a separate bathroom?

There is one amenity for both to use. ;) But @Scientia, just think, who could you possibly, even just a lil bit consider spending that time with? Come on girl, you can think of someone.

Reactions: Free and Sandie33
My grandmother. I miss her terribly and she had such an awesome way about her. She never told me all of her stories and I want to learn how to do what she did. She could be bossy, though. I might be pounding on the door after a week.

This is a tough one to answer. At first, I wanted to say something famous, but it wouldn't make sense. I'd probably choose my closest friend because it wouldn't be as awkward and we'd just chat for a while, then give each other a break if we were to get on each others nerves. We'd make sure we have books, go to our corners occasionally for some space, and then chat again. And of course, we'd plan what we're going to do when we get out.

What size is the room?

My husband, or one of my dogs or cats.
If we could bring back the dead, my mom, who has been dead over 20 yrs. It would be challenging, but worth it.
That's my limit.

Whatever created known existence.
It's likely at the end of 30 days, only one of us would exit.

My Dear Mr. M

However, 30 days is a long time w/o Ms. Abigail and I don't know who'd watch her...but I'd be a nervous wreck locked in a room w/ her (and she'd need her meds) due to it being locked and something potentially bad happening so I'll go with a more fun option of Mr. M.

Omg you are planning to murder the prime mover?!
We can say at this point it's likely. All I can say is it better have some really good answers.
Assuming there is such a thing in the first place though.

Reactions: Free and Scientia
My Dear Mr. M

However, 30 days is a long time w/o Ms. Abigail and I don't know who'd watch her...but I'd be a nervous wreck locked in a room w/ her (and she'd need her meds) due to it being locked and something potentially bad happening so I'll go with a more fun option of Mr. M.
I'll watch Abby for you. Have fun with Mr. M!

Hmm, this is a tough question to answer. I would pick the kid, but he'd start climbing walls and gnawing on door locks after just a few minutes. Mr. Free? Hell no. We'd kill each other after incessant arguing over politics and the best way to utilize our rations. No, Mr. Free, you cannot use the last of our Jiffy Pop and duct tape to make an escape pod. I think I'm gonna have to go with my sister. It would be a long and arduous 30 days, but then maybe we could find a way out of the estrangement between us.

I would pick my worst enemy. This would end up sending me over the edge, I would end up killing them, and then I'd go before a judge using the insanity plea. Get off scot-free. Win-win.

Reactions: dang and invisible