If today is your last day, what would you do FOR OTHERS? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

If today is your last day, what would you do FOR OTHERS?

This may seem silly - on my last day I would give a better explanation of cognitive functions to my surroundings. Understanding themselves and their happiness would improve their lives. I am doing it now.

...In any case, if you're not doing things for others during the rest of your life, your last day isn't the time to 'cram for the exam'.

...In any case, if you're not doing things for others during the rest of your life, your last day isn't the time to 'cram for the exam'.
amen sister. .I'll just remind someone to play "Mama I'm Coming Home" at my memorial..loud enough so I can hear it wherever I end up

Reactions: flower and Asa
There is a difference between questions - "what would u do in ur last day?" and "what would u do in ur last day for others?".

So, what would u do in ur last day for others? How would u want to be remembered?

Reactions: Gnostic Christian
There is a difference between questions - "what would u do in ur last day?" and "what would u do in ur last day for others?".

So, what would u do in ur last day for others? How would u want to be remembered?

I am both spiritually minded and religious, I am a Gnostic Christian, so no thinking I am anti-religion please, although I do think like Jesus and am anti organized literal reading religion.

Because of the harm I see religions bringing to women and gays, --- with their homophobic and misogynous teachings, --- what I would do is implement what this great song envisages.

Regards
DL

Reactions: Slava Batkaev
Why am I doing things for others on my last day? :tonguewink:

I'd spend it in quality time with loved ones. Letting them know how much I love them.
I guess I would be trying to help them prepare for my passing with some humor (because I don't want to be somber on my last day) or comforting each in the ways they need... Or to see that they will be alright and we were fortunate to have had each other for the time that we were together and that it meant everything to me.To me that would be the most important thing I could do.

But I'm thinking of this like I'm terminally ill but capable of interacting with others on my last day. Which is a rare thing to be able to do in that case. Ideally, just being able to show love for those I love.

Last edited:
I cant do much for others if today is my last day. This also means I failed my previous days if the thought of thinking for others just came in my last day.

However, I can do enjoy reading Darwin evolotion related books and Harari' Sapiens, to question, if my anchestor's cognitive function didnt develop I may not even know today is my last day. Why bother thinking this is my last day? Just go through the day.

Though I may try to go to the mountain and enjoy the scenery. Smile there alone the whole day.

Reactions: Slava Batkaev