If today is your last day, what would you do FOR OTHERS? | INFJ Forum

If today is your last day, what would you do FOR OTHERS?

There is a difference between questions - "what would u do in ur last day?" and "what would u do in ur last day for others?".

So, what would u do in ur last day for others? How would u want to be remembered?

I'd like to be remembered for my life as a whole, not for a last-minute attempt to make an impression.

I'd give everyone a chocolate chip cookie and tell them to live their best life and not disappoint me cuz if they do I'll be coming back to haunt their ass

Last edited:
I would spend time with my loved ones and hug everyone tightly. I would tell them they mean the whole world to me and I love them more than anything. That is what I would do for others in my last day and because it would be my last day, it would be only something meaningful for my loved ones. I want to be remembered through our shared memories.

If today was my last day I'd spend it cursing everything that would listen that it had to be during lockdown with social distancing

Nah, but seriously.
I would obviously spend time video chatting with my family across the country.

I'd say my goodbyes.

I think that's the best thing you can do for others when you're passing. It's a gift since you're letting them know what's happening, and you can say proper goodbyes. It's better to do that, than have a coroner randomly show up at their door.

Then, I would cuddle up with my doggo, and go to sleep. I really don't want to be awake when I die.

I wish I understood.
But, I sleep too much to know anything. Lol

It's the ISIS flag.
It's a complicated joke.
Waving the flag - supporting blowing stuff up
Burning the flag - not blowing stuff up

There is a difference between questions - "what would u do in ur last day?" and "what would u do in ur last day for others?".

So, what would u do in ur last day for others? How would u want to be remembered?
It so much depends on the circumstances doesn't it? None of the people in my family who have died over the years were conscious on their last day, and their illnesses meant they had been incoherent well before then.

I'm with @Ren in hoping that my life as a whole is what I have given to people. I'd certainly like to leave things in order so people didn't have to clear up a financial and domestic mess for months after.

I'm a Roman Catholic and one of the best gifts I think I could give people on my last day is to go with joy and peace, and give them a glimpse of what it means to understand that death is transition, and not the end - and that we will meet again.