If each MBTI type had superpowers what they be? | INFJ Forum

If each MBTI type had superpowers what they be?

Quinlan

Right the First Time!
Jun 12, 2008
MBTI
ISFP
If each MBTI type had superpowers what would they be?

ISFP: Super sense perception- Example: Sabretooth
Invisibility- Ability to render the user unseen to the naked eye

INFJ: Empathy- Ability to read or sense emotions in others
Precognition- Ability to see the future

INFP: Reality Warping- Ability to change or manipulate reality itself.

INTJ: Precognition- Ability to see the future
Super human intelligence- Ability to have intelligence far above that of a genius level.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
INTP: Mind control — The ability to make others do our work.

ENTP - Forge from X-Men.

Forge is a mutant with a superhuman intuitive talent for inventing mechanical devices, backed up by the ability to visually perceive mechanical energy in action. This power allows him to instinctively recognize the potential and functional uses of any machine or technological device in his visual range, a skill that combined with his natural intelligence gives him the ability to conceive, design and build highly-advanced mechanical devices; and operate, modify and disassemble existing technology or create countermeasures for it. Forge's superhuman talent for invention does not mean that he is of a superhuman intellect, even a genius at invention must for the most part consciously work out the theoretical principles behind the invention and then the design of the invention itself through a series of logical steps. In Forge's case, however, many of these logical steps are worked out by his subconscious mind. Hence, Forge himself might not be entirely aware of exactly how he figured out how to create an invention of his. Sometimes, he must disassemble a device he has made to even figure out how it works.

INFJ (and probably most introverts as well): Preception diversion (a from of invisibility), the ability to prevent others from becoming conciously aware of us.

Wouldnt INFPs have empathy? Anyways I think the ability to teleport would be nice. ^^

Wow good one Shai!

NTs
Reptile Mimicry- The ability to manifest aspects of reptiles at will.

j/k :D

Any suggestions for Berserker Rage (The ability to go into a beserk state with enhanced attributes)? Fe Dom maybe? :D

ESFP- The ability to produce state-changing pheromones

Last edited:
Berserker rage.... what the heck is that game? Heal your men in the chaple w/the monks, fight the monsters, get lost in the desert... or the dungeons, collect $ and weapons and spells and powers, cast spells like second sight..... that is going to bug me all night.. I used to love that game!

FJ's - the ability to read minds - then there is no doubt how they feel about you.

Shoot - I can name Marvel characters that all fit MBTI characteristics based on what everyone typed!

ISFP: Super sense perception- Example: Sabretooth
Invisibility- Ability to render the user unseen to the naked eye (Invisible Woman!)

ESFP - Stacy X! LOL!

INFJ: Empathy- Ability to read or sense emotions in others
Precognition- Ability to see the future (Gambit/Destiny [precog])

INFP: Reality Warping- Ability to change or manipulate reality itself. (Scarlet Witch!)

INTJ: Precognition- Ability to see the future
Super human intelligence- Ability to have intelligence far above that of a genius level. ("Destiny" [precog] and I'd say Beast or Reed Richards [super intelligence])

INTP: Mind control (Professor X)

ENTP might also be Tony Stark.
:m171:

ENTP might be peter parker, tony stark is more likely entj.

That's true, especially in the comics. In the movie, I think RDJ played Stark more as an ENTP.

Really? You see Pete as an ENTP? I see him more as an ENFP. But maybe that was the movie's fault.

Really? You see Pete as an ENTP? I see him more as an ENFP. But maybe that was the movie's fault.
Oh GOD! never judge by the Movie for any interpretaion if it were originally in print!!

I refuse to take the movies into consideration when discussing a character from another medium. Yeah, the movies really screwed peter over. I can't wait to see how marvel remake Spiderman, I hope they use a different actor, but they probably won't.

I don't think any ENTP could mastermind or champion the Registration Act or accept the Civil War. We're too rebellious (as seen through peters changing sides).

wouldn't mind seeing a spiderman who looks like this:

UltimateSpider-Man10428.jpg