I wanna have your baby! | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

I wanna have your baby!

No, dancing is the best way to tell. At least for me.

A good dancer responds and adapts to their partner.

Are their movements predictable and repetitious (could be that they are the same way in bed)? From the female side, how well do they take control in the dance; are they directive and is there a sense of certainity? How do they touch? Is it firm and confident, is it strong and rough, or is there barely any pressure and they're limiting their physical contact (the last was such a turn off for me).

Body movement....Is there some coordination, can hands and feet be moving separately? I've had dance partners who keep their hands plastered to me and still cause they were concentrating more on what their feet (or groins) are doing.

Wow...This is interesting...I've heard similar things before...
This makes dancing even more frightening now...that people may be drawing conclusions from my lack of dancing skills...But then again, I rarely go out dancing, and any conclusions people would draw about supposed skills would (in my case) be completely unfounded (for reasons that shall not be discussed in the form).

Also, all the stuff you described totally relates to jiu-jitsu for me. Hands and feet doing independent things. Coordination, Control, Flow, Adaptation, Predictability. Hmmm, I wonder if you can tell about skills in "other arenas" from watching some jiu-jitseros training...:)

It's entirely possible that the same indicators can translate over into martial arts.

I don't know since I didn't have the chance to pursue any evidence from that arena.

I guess that you need to get to work then and start collecting evidence.

Thank God! I thought I was the only one who used dancing as a way to "tell".... hehehe....

And as far as attracting women who are nuts.... You have a great vibe about you (yes, even through the computer).. You're probably the first sweet, caring, genuinely nice guy they have met in a LONG time and that makes many girls go ga-ga because guys like that tend to be few and far between... (not saying all the guys on here aren't that way.. but you probably don't all live in the same town, so point made)... In any case I tend to agree that the best thing you can do is to be honest with the ladies. If it freaks them out - you don't need them anyway. :)

It's entirely possible that the same indicators can translate over into martial arts.

I don't know since I didn't have the chance to pursue any evidence from that arena.

I guess that you need to get to work then and start collecting evidence.

I think it does translate. There are a bunch of reasons (2 mainly though) that I will not be able to collect evidence on that...#1 the vast majority of people I train with are men.
I'll ask around in as non-scandalous a way as possible to see if my theory is correct though....

I'd rather be judged on my training than my dancing...

Thank God! I thought I was the only one who used dancing as a way to "tell".... hehehe....

And as far as attracting women who are nuts.... You have a great vibe about you (yes, even through the computer).. You're probably the first sweet, caring, genuinely nice guy they have met in a LONG time and that makes many girls go ga-ga because guys like that tend to be few and far between... (not saying all the guys on here aren't that way.. but you probably don't all live in the same town, so point made)... In any case I tend to agree that the best thing you can do is to be honest with the ladies. If it freaks them out - you don't need them anyway. :)

Hi Lynx. Welcome. It seems this "dancing" thing is more common than I thought...
Sometimes I think I'm quite naive about all things non-jiu-jitsu...and cheesecake...and sleep...and books...

Thank you for the welcome...

mmmmm.... cheesecake..... and sleep. Sleep is awesome.

I love it. Sleep that is. Cheesecake is pretty good too, but i need to be awake to enjoy that...

Fully agreed.

When women are desperate enough for the kind of unconditional love that they think will be attached to making a baby with someone, they are VERY likely drawn to people with a personality (aka vibe) like yours. The way we INFJs interact with people on a sensual level is often so overwhelming to them that it is mesmerizing. If only we could get that effect in other situations...

Regardless, this is a sign that you need to do is be more aware of this 'power' of ours, and make better decisions in how and when to use it.

Hi Lynx. I didnt consider dancing was a 'tell', I love dancing immensely -- and I know the ladies love it too. I've gotten women to talk to me just by putting myself out there (and in some cases its rather scary to do, if i'm the only guy dancing I'm doing it only because I've got the music flowing through me). I never considered that it had anything to do with sensuality. Though i'd like to believe that i'm pretty good 'in the sack' as it were.

Generally though, being genuinely 'nice' is a turn off for most women, so I'm not sure whether to 'be myself' or just stay a little detached, stoic, and intellectual as i'm automatically inclined to do, since its so hard for an NF guy to be himself without facing a lot of resistance in his environment.

Anyways, I like your comment because it gives me something to think about. Thanks.

Last edited:
Fully agreed.

When women are desperate enough for the kind of unconditional love that they think will be attached to making a baby with someone, they are VERY likely drawn to people with a personality (aka vibe) like yours. The way we INFJs interact with people on a sensual level is often so overwhelming to them that it is mesmerizing. If only we could get that effect in other situations...

Regardless, this is a sign that you need to do is be more aware of this 'power' of ours, and make better decisions in how and when to use it.
You have a very good point. I suppose a male who exhudes sexual energy and confidence at the same time could theoretically be mesmerizing to types who are drawn to that. And I agree about our interaction style.

I have heard from an NT that NFs can interact with a person in such a style as to make it seem as if the NF and and person they are talking to are the only people in the room. I've done this on some a few occassions (like at a party for example, while half-cut) and it's pretty intense.

Maybe you give off a carring vibe or something:m032:

I think it does translate. There are a bunch of reasons (2 mainly though) that I will not be able to collect evidence on that...#1 the vast majority of people I train with are men.
I'll ask around in as non-scandalous a way as possible to see if my theory is correct though....

I'd rather be judged on my training than my dancing...

No No

You could collect that evidence..... lol

And anyones dancing can be improved with a bit of practicing. hint hint

Got any videos of your training for us to view? I can give my humble opinion. ;)

I have heard from an NT that NFs can interact with a person in such a style as to make it seem as if the NF and and person they are talking to are the only people in the room. I've done this on some a few occassions (like at a party for example, while half-cut) and it's pretty intense.

Maybe I should start a thread on what our INFJ powers are and how to use them.

:m075:

No, dancing is the best way to tell. At least for me.

A good dancer responds and adapts to their partner.

Are their movements predictable and repetitious (could be that they are the same way in bed)? From the female side, how well do they take control in the dance; are they directive and is there a sense of certainity? How do they touch? Is it firm and confident, is it strong and rough, or is there barely any pressure and they're limiting their physical contact (the last was such a turn off for me).

Body movement....Is there some coordination, can hands and feet be moving separately? I've had dance partners who keep their hands plastered to me and still cause they were concentrating more on what their feet (or groins) are doing.

I don't know I think this is more a women thing.

I know I hate to dance. I know a lot of guys like that. And even a lot more who just do it because the women they like are interested in dancing.

I don't know I just don't know about the dancing equaling sexual quality.

But anyway back to the point.

I had a few girls like this become friends with me and they kinda clung to me. I think it as others said the nice real guy problem.