NeverAmI

Satisclassifaction
Retired Staff
Sep 22, 2009
MBTI
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
I am VERY interested to hear what everyone thinks of me in terms of Ti vs Fi. You don't need to know much about MBTI in general, I am just curious to see what everyone thinks.

Don't worry much about being right or wrong, just pick whichever seems more appropriate.

I was VERY much Fi when I was younger. I have learned to become MUCH more stable as I have aged.

I am intersted to see what you all think I am.

Am I ruled by Ti or Fi?

I am VERY interested to hear what everyone thinks of me in terms of Ti vs Fi. You don't need to know much about MBTI in general, I am just curious to see what everyone thinks.

Don't worry much about being right or wrong, just pick whichever seems more appropriate.

I was VERY much Fi when I was younger. I have learned to become MUCH more stable as I have aged.

I am intersted to see what you all think I am.

Am I ruled by Ti or Fi?

IMHO you are ruled by Fi. This is not to say you are not/ can not be logical too. I just see this as your dominate.

The way you lay out your posts seems more Fi to me. Your Ti is much more understated.

Last edited:
What Solar Impath said ^^^^, and I am still a little unclear about Ti and Fi, but I would guess Fi, if that means pretty much the same thing as F.

I think you are adorable and Fi-ntastic. :D

When i read your blog over the last week, it struck me entirely as Fi, but i think Ti is present but i think you exercise Fe online quite a bit. So, i think definitely Fi.

When you write your poems and blogs and musings, it seems that you are using Fi and Fe. But when discussing random topics int he present you seem to be using more Ti than anything.

I don't know you all that well but when I saw your video in the INFJ, INFP and ENFJ difference videos thread, I thought of T, especially Ti and INTP. I don't know much about what types actually look like and how they actually behave, so my two cents isn't probably very accurate :)