[NSFW] - I Love Introverts | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[NSFW] I Love Introverts

on the bed...on the counter...in the bathroom...inside the shower...in the living room...

.....NO? *deerintheheadlight*

I love extroverts when they are playing nekkid cabana boy for me...oh wait, this is for introverts....sorry

on the bed...on the counter...in the bathroom...inside the shower...in the living room...

.....NO? *deerintheheadlight*

The kitchen counter? C'mon, that's where people eat. I, for one, do not want vagina all over my counter. [MENTION=3156]saru[/MENTION] pry understands. Kitchen sex is weird.

All I'm trying to say is that vagina juice is not part of the daily recommended values on the food pyramid. Unless you're from Jersey Shore though.

[MENTION=3545]bickelz[/MENTION]

Reactions: bickelz
All I'm trying to say is that vagina juice is not part of the daily recommended values on the food pyramid. Unless you're from Jersey Shore though.

@bickelz
Why? Too much fat?

The kitchen counter? C'mon, that's where people eat. I, for one, do not want vagina all over my counter.

That's exactly the point.

..when they talk really quietly in the classroom and the teacher asks them to repeat themselves multiple times and the entire class is fixated on them and they get embarrassed

*flashbacks* :redface: If only every teacher looked like this :ear: