I just downloaded something horrific. | INFJ Forum

I just downloaded something horrific.

S

Shai Gar

I didn't watch all of it, just a minute in the middle, and I had to turn it off...

What I saw was a bunch of middle age unemployed scotsmen taking their clothes off in front of a young boy in an abandoned factory.

Great Scott! Why would they do such a thing?

Would you say that it thoroughly disgusted you?

Also, are you sure that they were exposing themselves in a sexual manner, and doing something... untoward? Or could they have just been taking their clothes off for some innocuous reason?

Last edited:
This is News and/or Politics?
Well I missed watching the news this morning so if this is what people are doing...
*timidly starts to unbotton shirt*

We goin skinny-dipping? :m075:

@Shai Gar: you should perhaps report the site/source to the cops... otherwise you might find yourself in hot water. Given the way internet content is tracked here downunder, your download may have been monitored.

@Shai Gar: you should perhaps report the site/source to the cops... otherwise you might find yourself in hot water. Given the way internet content is tracked here downunder, your download may have been monitored.

Haha Shaigar caught at last.

They can't take my Shaigy away!
He's too pretty for prison....actually, that would make another horrific video for the internets.

Yes, what were you trying to download?

What do you mean, the way it's tracked?
Who is tracking it and for what reason?

Last edited:
And this is why everyone needs a job:

1. So they don't make videos like this.

and

2. So they don't try to download videos like this.

Reactions: DoveAlexa
I worked for an ISP in the States and no one really gave a crap unless you uploaded something. Downloads are pretty much ignored.

I worked for an ISP in the States and no one really gave a crap unless you uploaded something. Downloads are pretty much ignored.

Unless there's a copyright on the video and the production studio decides to track you down... :m100:

What do you mean, the way it's tracked?
Who is tracking it and for what reason?

The Australian government, since it introduced internet censorship laws, including provisions for prosecuting individual users for downloading illegal content. I couldn't find a detailed page, but this one has some broad details:

http://www.efa.org.au/Issues/Censor/cens1.html

I had to stop visiting imageboards that I liked for that reason. The new ones always seem to get slammed with horrible things.

Its called The Full Monty, rated R, not XXX.

Move along, nothing to see here people.

This. If you pay your bills to ISPs they don't bother you unless the FBI/RIAA/MPAA makes them.