I hate extroverts | INFJ Forum

I hate extroverts

You know what else I hate?!?!?!

PUBLIC DISPLAYS OF SUB-CONSCIOUS BOTTLE-BASED SURROGATE PENIS FONDLING.

These threads are making me rage!!!! :m140:

Your post is very important to us. INFJs Forum, is not available right now. Please wait while we redirect you to the appropriate subforum to better service your topic. Your wait time may be an excess of five minutes or more. We apologize for your inconvenience. Please enjoy smooth jazz while you wait.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4xy-wxc1Y0"]YouTube - ‪Smooth jazz music ( instrumental music, piano music, nu jazz, lounge music, chillout music )‬‏[/ame]

Reactions: Blind Bandit
You know what else I hate?!?!?!

PUBLIC DISPLAYS OF SUB-CONSCIOUS BOTTLE-BASED SURROGATE PENIS FONDLING.

These threads are making me rage!!!! :m140:
You said "penis", so you're probably right.

E is for everyone
N is for nutty
F is for f*ck
P is for please

Do you get it? My type is perverted. :p

:D

Since the "I hate Introverts" thread is going strong, I'm reviving this one.

I have an ongoing love/hate relationship with extroverts. I love that fact that what you see is what you get more or less. I hate the fact that everyone else confuses their extroversion with actual knowledge. Two people can stand next to one another, one an introvert and the other an extrovert, even if the introvert has demonstrated to everyone around them that they know more about a particular subject than the extrovert, guess who people think by default is the "expert" in that subject.

Reactions: ElleDee
Two people can stand next to one another, one an introvert and the other an extrovert, even if the introvert has demonstrated to everyone around them that they know more about a particular subject than the extrovert, guess who people think by default is the "expert" in that subject.

I'd say that it pretty much comes down to whoever is surrounding the two, and how much knowledge they posses regarding the matter, and how the extrovert (as well as possibly the introvert) acts in the given situation, possibly even more factors. Anyhow, I'd say that this is very subjective to the given conditions.

I'd say that it pretty much comes down to whoever is surrounding the two, and how much knowledge they posses regarding the matter, and how the extrovert (as well as possibly the introvert) acts in the given situation, possibly even more factors. Anyhow, I'd say that this is very subjective to the given conditions.

It doesn't have as much to do with subjectivity as it has to do with statistics from what I see. Since most people are extroverts, they take comfort in what they know - people who like to talk. You and I might walk into a situation and look for the people who aren't "in your face" about having a conversation but introduce a few "talkers" into the mix and you and I are going to get overshadowed in a heartbeat.

Reactions: endersgone
It doesn't have as much to do with subjectivity as it has to do with statistics from what I see. Since most people are extroverts, they take comfort in what they know - people who like to talk. You and I might walk into a situation and look for the people who aren't "in your face" about having a conversation but introduce a few "talkers" into the mix and you and I are going to get overshadowed in a heartbeat.

The thing I hate the most is when you completely disagree with what they're saying but everyone else around you agrees.

Extroverts, they're magnifique.

Reactions: Nixie
The thing I hate the most is when you completely disagree with what they're saying but everyone else around you agrees.
I like this, because then I just bask in my rightness... :m131:

The extraverts I can't stand the most are ESTPs. They are "attention-seekers". Sometimes the things they do for attention are disruptive to others. The other extroverts I'm ok with.

The extraverts I can't stand the most are ESTPs. They are "attention-seekers". Sometimes the things they do for attention are disruptive to others. The other extroverts I'm ok with.

Until you meet that ENTP suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder, then your views on your most hated type will change instantly :)