Human Design | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Human Design

;) @jkxx well written...

"As of the writing of this deconstruction a number of points remain unknowns –
(1) The specific reason behind using an approximately 90° offset for calculating the “design” chart
for a personality, although conjecture is offered in the astrology section (88 days/degrees?)
(2) The reasons for mapping hexagrams to chakras along with algorithm used for the mapping
(3) Human Design gates connect distribution points (as chakras) to the two major energy sources
outlined. However how these connections work is as yet unclear."

I'm not sure how helpful it is, however, in my readings/viewing I found the system back-tracks 88 degrees/days from actual birth moment and begins from there.

My query today is Why? Why back up 88 days. First asking myself if because gestational time is up to 288 days in humans, but where did the other 200 days go?; or, is the back up of the 88 days a 'math-filler' to ensure the coding in the computer program could spit out the correct ratios on the axis points in the quadrants of the grid, thereby making the mathematics of Human Design become plausible to the more advanced followers of Astrology? :D hmmmm
I've since researched the answer to this. :D Bio-physists, cosmologists, as well as others, believe that this is when the Soul essence enters the fetus...because Human Design isn't just based on the astrological datapoints, but also a myriad if other factors.

Reactions: Wyote and jkxx
Um, as interesting as this is, y'all probably do not want to be posting your full real names and birth dates on the web. KWIM?
Just trying to keep you safe.
I'm not sure I can follow. Did anyone do that?

With all due respect for your concern, but I believe that most of us used fake names, just as on the forum. The people on the sites couldn't therefore trace this back to us without making a fuss about it. The only thing that is "needed" for the system to work is the birth date/time/place, which also doesn't create a direct information pool to work out anyone's identity, given how many people are born daily. This stuff is largely derived from astrology and other esoteric practices, which you will notice when you read what has been posted here.

We didn't spend two weeks on figuring this out for nothing. ;)

If there is any further concern you have, feel free to let us know.

Reactions: Sandie33 and jkxx
I'm not sure I can follow. Did anyone do that?

With all due respect for your concern, but I believe that most of us used fake names, just as on the forum. The people on the sites couldn't therefore trace this back to us without making a fuss about it. The only thing that is "needed" for the system to work is the birth date/time/place, which also doesn't create a direct information pool to work out anyone's identity, given how many people are born daily. This stuff is largely derived from astrology and other esoteric practices, which you will notice when you read what has been posted here.

We didn't spend two weeks on figuring this out for nothing. ;)

If there is any further concern you have, feel free to let us know.
Looks like someone did. @In the Wings, please confirm you do not have your actual name on your post, and if you do, @Sandie33 could you remove the quoted attachement in your post?

I'm very sorry for the intrusion, but protecting PI is one of my many hats.

I'm very sorry for the intrusion, but protecting PI is one of my many hats.
Not at all, it's very important to keep an eye on it (at least one) and good to point it out.

@In the Wings, if you remove your attachment and delete it from your list, it won't be able to be retrieved, afaik, so any further action after that might be redundant.

To anyone wanting to post after this:
If you were to post a picture of the very cryptic-appearing picture, that would be enough, I believe. Astrologically, birth dates could be inferred from the planets' positions anyway (everything else might be too difficult, for your privacy).

@jkxx @Sandie33, had we got any closer to finding out how the personality profiles were constructed? I remember the centres, something about angles too, but how they got to these Manifestor/Generator/etc. types must have slipped my mind if we did. Any sources on that?

Reactions: MoonFlier and jkxx
@jkxx @Sandie33, had we got any closer to finding out how the personality profiles were constructed? I remember the centres, something about angles too, but how they got to these Manifestor/Generator/etc. types must have slipped my mind if we did. Any sources on that?

Other than seeing there is an official book on the subject (no doubt by the same authors as the test) nothing since the last update though I am definitely interested in learning more about this one, including the obscure bits which can't be gleaned from reverse-engineering the test results.

I'm so fired:(
Nah, it's only human, ;) it happens. :hug:

Other than seeing there is an official book on the subject (no doubt by the same authors as the test) nothing since the last update though I am definitely interested in learning more about this one, including the obscure bits which can't be gleaned from reverse-engineering the test results.
The old test results are still accessible, might take another look at them soon (now that I have the book on the I Ching). I'm sure that there have been new discoveries slumbering in Ni, waiting to be connected to it.

I've deleted my attachment. My apologies for the oversight.

I'm so fired:(

lolol
celebrity_apprentice_2015.jpg

Not at all, it's very important to keep an eye on it (at least one) and good to point it out.

@In the Wings, if you remove your attachment and delete it from your list, it won't be able to be retrieved, afaik, so any further action after that might be redundant.

To anyone wanting to post after this:
If you were to post a picture of the very cryptic-appearing picture, that would be enough, I believe. Astrologically, birth dates could be inferred from the planets' positions anyway (everything else might be too difficult, for your privacy).

@Ginny,
I've found there are several different schools and instructors involved in guiding the individual along in understanding the whole system as well as the parts within the whole.

The originating group, (as the gentleman that created the system has passed away), has a website. www.jovianarchieve.com where they have both free access and purchasable features available fir those that would like to learn more. They have a newsletter and other sources of news and updates in which I've found they cover topics such as diet, habit, disease, transits, retrograde info, relationships, parenting, history, future, and many others. They offer audio, video, ebooks, software, as well as many other resources for individual as well as group edification.

Some other avenues are,
Richard Rudd's Understanding the Gene Keys in which he's made astounding connections to unlock the DNA. If you're interested just google his name as there are different sources to his work.

www.loveyourhumandesign.com has a treasure trove of information.

also, www.lovingyourmythology.com is a good resource as well.

I feel I should add the disclaimer that I'm not personally trying to advertise, sell, nor convince anyone regarding the Human Design System. Just like Jugian theory, MBTI, Enneagram, astrology, numerology, tarot, kabhalism, philosophy, religion, physiology, and the list goes on, that this system is merely another tool available to all of us while on our quest for clarity regarding Self issues.

Also, I would enjoy keeping an open minded dialog with others regarding said topics. I find personally, that being both student and teacher when relating to others is most satisfying.

We're all learning about ourselves, yet it is fun to have company on the journey, and in turn, learning more about each other :)

@Ginny,
I've found there are several different schools and instructors involved in guiding the individual along in understanding the whole system as well as the parts within the whole.

The originating group, (as the gentleman that created the system has passed away), has a website. www.jovianarchieve.com where they have both free access and purchasable features available fir those that would like to learn more. They have a newsletter and other sources of news and updates in which I've found they cover topics such as diet, habit, disease, transits, retrograde info, relationships, parenting, history, future, and many others. They offer audio, video, ebooks, software, as well as many other resources for individual as well as group edification.

Some other avenues are,
Richard Rudd's Understanding the Gene Keys in which he's made astounding connections to unlock the DNA. If you're interested just google his name as there are different sources to his work.

www.loveyourhumandesign.com has a treasure trove of information.

also, www.lovingyourmythology.com is a good resource as well.

I feel I should add the disclaimer that I'm not personally trying to advertise, sell, nor convince anyone regarding the Human Design System. Just like Jugian theory, MBTI, Enneagram, astrology, numerology, tarot, kabhalism, philosophy, religion, physiology, and the list goes on, that this system is merely another tool available to all of us while on our quest for clarity regarding Self issues.

Also, I would enjoy keeping an open minded dialog with others regarding said topics. I find personally, that being both student and teacher when relating to others is most satisfying.

We're all learning about ourselves, yet it is fun to have company on the journey, and in turn, learning more about each other :)
I always prefer to look at whatever information is available for free at first - never paid a penny for anything regarding astrology or MBTI so far (exceptions only followed recently, and will arrive shortly). But I see where you're coming from :)
Thank you for the links, already found one of them to my liking (already knew the first and the third doesn't work :/ )

I'm thinking you'll love the roads this book will lead ;)
I think so too, if what I have read last year is anything to go by. Someone recommended I read the original, so yeah :grin:

the third doesn't work
Try this @Ginny

http://humandesignhawaii.com

Here is the intro blurb...

"Human Design is not about belief, religion, ceremony, tradition or Gods. It requires NO BELIEF. Human Design demands that YOU DO NOT believe it…you must test this information, experiment with it, and verify the mechanical facts of your own life for yourself. It is about finding and living an undeniable truth….YOURS!!! At that point you become Mythological or Extraordinary, as you forge your own destiny and become your own authority, bowing to no one."

I think the link to the tab about Living Your Mythology may be dead or changed, but this is the site I meant to refer. John is on You Tube as well. I think he's a Projector by design if memory serves.

Well wishes, please share if you like. If anything, enjoy the journey ;)

Reactions: Ginny and jkxx
"...And the moment you can live that is the moment you can feel that love, self-love. Such a beautiful thing. To love yourself is to open up love for everyone and everything that is part of your life. It's no longer rooted in your dependencies, your inferiorities, your inadequacies. All those things no longer exist. To be correct is to appreciate your own magic, your own beauty." Ra

Reactions: jkxx and Ginny