How would you like to be seen by others? | INFJ Forum

How would you like to be seen by others?

AUM

The Romantic Scientist
Feb 8, 2009
MBTI
Enneagram
4w5
I've always wanted to be seen as a calm, stable and non-disturbed individual. I would like to have all the answers to everyone else's problems with the ability to have a calming effect when others are in chaos. I would like be seen as the type of person who is able to have other people's trust without even me asking.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, at least that's how ideally I would like to be seen by others, but anyways, what about you? How would you like to be seen?

Reactions: Gaze
Maybe some of us would prefer to go unseen.

I'd like to be that approachable person who is wise but also fun. I want to be someone people feel that they can trust and be accepted by, if not understood. I want to be seen as a friend, and capable.

I've always wanted to be seen as a calm, stable and non-disturbed individual. I would like to have all the answers to everyone else's problems with the ability to have a calming effect when others are in chaos. I would like be seen as the type of person who is able to have other people's trust without even me asking.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, at least that's how ideally I would like to be seen by others, but anyways, what about you? How would you like to be seen?

This; too. Well, if I'm being seen as fun and sociable, more the better, but I want to stay in peace so let people come to me instead..

I would like to be seen as kind and approachable. I would like to be percieved as intelligent and Spiritual also. I want to be a what you see is what you get kind of person.

I like to be seen exactly as I am. Otherwise it's way too much effort.

Reactions: Raccoon Love
I'm with Sandra :)

As a fair, friendly and trust-worthy world dictator :)

Last edited:
In the visible light spectrum. Between 400-700 nm or 2-3 eV.

+1 Sandra's response.

I like to be seen exactly as I am. Otherwise it's way too much effort.
Yeah, I feel most of my grief in life comes from people thinking I am (or that I am thinking) something I'm not.

Last edited:
I'd like to be seen as someone whose every whim ought to be pampered.

Build me a Tessla coil now!

This^^^^ Exactly how I'd like to be seen by others. The only thing I would add is compassionate. Oh yeah, and sexy :)

Reactions: Trifoilum and AUM
I would like to be seen as my truest Self.

Which is what people see.

So no wish needed for me - such seeing is granted to each and every one of us every day - both as observer and the observed.

cheers,
Ian

So no wish needed for me - such seeing is granted to each and every one of us every day - both as observer and the observed.

cheers,
Ian

Mind my asking, how is this granted to us?