how will you be remembered? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

how will you be remembered?

I honestly don't think anyone would say anything. I really don't think that I have made any significant impact in anyone's life enough for them to have anything to say about me except that I was quiet. No one really knows me. Not even my family.

Otherwise, I would like people to say how awesome I am. Real or imagined. It makes no difference.

Reactions: Gaze
I imagine they'll say: "Who knew he was mass mass mass mass murderer and filled an entire quarry with bodies. I did wonder why I met fewer and fewer stupid people. There were only three comments telling me I was a faggot in the last youtube video I watched."

The dude who never stopped smiling ...

I think when I am approaching my death I will have a living wake. More people should do that. After all my funeral is for me, right?

I like that idea.

However they want to remember me is fine with me.

Whatever they want to do at my funeral is also fine with me. It's for them, not for me. I'll be dead. I don't need to remember anything or grieve, or process my own death.

Personally, I do not like the idea so much of a living wake. It's giving me the feel of hosting, entertaining, kinda like visitors during labor. I would like to be alone. I can definitely see the appeal though, and think it's a good idea. Just not for me.

Otherwise, I have no idea how I will be remembered. I guess it all depends on if I have a grown daughter, a husband, etc at the time when I die. Unless an accident happens everyone in my family lives to be in their mid 90's. My life has just started.

Last edited:
At that point i think it will matter more to them how they remember me than to me.. So i don't really know how they will impress each other, while they talk about me.. I wish i can listen to them. :)

"I didn't really know him..."