How weird are you? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

How weird are you?

You are 30% Weird

weird-2.png

Not enough to scare other people...
But sometimes you scare yourself.

You Are 40% Weird
weird-3.png

Normal enough to know that you're weird...
But too damn weird to do anything about it!

....Right but what kind of Survey thinks there is any question re what you would choose between options;
  1. You would rather:
-Be 50 pounds overweight
-Have genital herpes

I mean did anyone actually choose genital herpes?

Last edited:
You Are 40% Weird
weird-3.png

You Are 40% Weird
weird-3.png

Not even close. It's way higher than 40%.

Last edited:
Mostly, I don't think it's weird.
I don't think so either...especially in the hot summer months ;)

I do keep a robe right near the bed now though. There was an incident once, when I was an apartment dweller, that a neighbor fell asleep while baking frenchfries. He caught his oven afire and we were all roused and sent out into the courtyard until the threat passed. I felt quite silly standing there in my sheet--toga nakid as the day I was born. :p

To say the least, it did make good conversation and produced a few laughs with the fire & rescue folks. My neighbor's dubbed me "Lady Godess" for a few months afterward. :D

I don't think so either...especially in the hot summer months ;)

I do keep a robe right near the bed now though. There was an incident once, when I was an apartment dweller, that a neighbor fell asleep while baking frenchfries. He caught his oven afire and we were all roused and sent out into the courtyard until the threat passed. I felt quite silly standing there in my sheet--toga nakid as the day I was born. :p

To say the least, it did make good conversation and produced a few laughs with the fire & rescue folks. My neighbor's dubbed me "Lady Godess" for a few months afterward. :D

Thank God for you @Sandie33. I don't think that's weird at all.