How weird are you? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

How weird are you?

:smilehug:

I'm sorry that you suffered abuse as a child. You and no child ever deserves that. It does have a long lasting impact but it sounds like you have called upon an inner strength and gotten yourself to where you are today. From what I can recall you're married with 3 children, have a good job and good friends. It often gives us a depth that others don't reach. An understanding of others as well as that wall you talk about.

Others have also spoken about that risk of becoming closer to others - more about a fear of losing that friendship rather than of others in here saying hurtful things. And becoming closer to others just happens when it feels right.

You have let that wall down and didn't even go into the chat room. Trust my friend. Wait and see. :)

Only two little ones.

I have done well for myself which enforces the belief that these e.w.'s have worked for me. Which makes it even more difficult to move away from.

I wish it were easier.

Whenever I am presented with a situation that would draw me closer to others, the breaks in my mind get slammed on

You have let that wall down and didn't even go into the chat room. Trust my friend. Wait and see. :)
tumblr_mfv011dkLc1rrb2y0o1_250.gif

You Are 60% Weird

You're so weird, you think you're *totally* normal. Right?
But you wig out even the biggest of circus freaks

Quite accurate...

You are 60% weird.

You're so weird, you think you're *totally* normal. Right?
But you wig out even the biggest of circus freaks!

Meh.

Reactions: Gaze and Free
50%

Normal enough to know that you're weird...
But too damn weird to do anything about it!

Hey, that's not fair. I call it a grave injustice. I'm genuinely, legitimately, 110% batshit mental. Dear test, please don't rob me off the one quality I'm proud of.

Reactions: Wyote and Gaze
Weirder than I realised, but also saner too.

Weirdness is the only way to stay sane in this world.

That's the conclusion I've come to, also it's saner to respond to a weird world by being weird, so looking at it that way, it's actually a 'sane' response, to what is an insane world. There are a lot of sane people out there with real problems, they're the well adjusted ones, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandie33
I like the word unique better than weird. Though when I'm around you guys we can certainly appreciate the subtle weirdness of ourselves. It's like when I call my brother the names I want to call him but not allowing anyone else to do the same. Peace and weirdness to all of my brothers and sisters in here? :)

Judging based on interests and knowledge base by comparison to the general population? Very.

From the context that I believe that 95% of the world is insane (just look at the 20th century for evidence of that!), I believe that I am different to the norm generally. So yes, extremely weird, but only partially insane.

You Are 40% Weird
Normal enough to know that you're weird...
But too damn weird to do anything about it!