How to spot an INFJ | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

How to spot an INFJ

One thing that I can see is that the body seems peaceful not slow in motion but like its trying to take its time to get where its going. The Iris's though are the complete opposite they don't have any stability even when staring in one direction they kind of jutter around. At times they also dart from side to side like dreaming while awake this is always during a pause in what the person is saying so my guess would be a change in though patterns for second or two.

Great Videos. Thanks.

One thing that I can see is that the body seems peaceful not slow in motion but like its trying to take its time to get where its going. The Iris's though are the complete opposite they don't have any stability even when staring in one direction they kind of jutter around. At times they also dart from side to side like dreaming while awake this is always during a pause in what the person is saying so my guess would be a change in though patterns for second or two.

Great Videos. Thanks.

Well, you have to keep in mind that Martin Luther King was a very intense and troubled person. That's why his eyes are a bit unsecure, like he is doubting or somethink. If you want to see a more stable Infj, check this guy;
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r5RjZyVNyWg#

Russell Crowe is from NZ (Not Australia as they would have you think) and they are suppose to have the most INFJ's per person per capita. If you look at the Iris in his eyes they wobble slightly when focused and scan left to right when he thinks just like the other two people.

I've been looking for a good Maynard James Keenan video to put up here I think he could be INFJ but sadly none are appropriate for the forum. Yo7 could you tube him and check him out if you want.

Russell Crowe is from NZ (Not Australia as they would have you think) and they are suppose to have the most INFJ's per person per capita. If you look at the Iris in his eyes they wobble slightly when focused and scan left to right when he thinks just like the other two people.

I've been looking for a good Maynard James Keenan video to put up here I think he could be INFJ but sadly none are appropriate for the forum. Yo7 could you tube him and check him out if you want.
I don't understant what you mean by "wobble"? I think Russell Crowe has the most strong and intense eye contact I ever seen. I don't think his eyes wobble, perhaps just when he thinks at somethink. But than remember that Infjs are abstract free thinkers. When they think at something, its mostly entirely mental, no practical objects.

Russell Crowe is from NZ (Not Australia as they would have you think) and they are suppose to have the most INFJ's per person per capita.
I think Russia keeps the records on INFJs.

Why would be a conspiracy on Russell Crowe birth place?
Can you give some video with James Keenan? YouTube videos with him are unclear.

INFJ beautiful lady right here. Vera Farmiga.

[video=youtube;EHpZSVIu61M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHpZSVIu61M[/video]

[video=youtube;LNlyjTDZOMs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNlyjTDZOMs[/video]

Ok, if you try to focus on the white part of her eyes just next to the iris you will see that when she focuses on something and locks on her eyes will vibrate ever so slightly. Its only minor and better to see with a close up. N is the most energetic of all the cognitive functions it just comes out in different ways through Ni and Ne.

Ok, if you try to focus on the white part of her eyes just next to the iris you will see that when she focuses on something and locks on her eyes will vibrate ever so slightly. Its only minor and better to see with a close up. N is the most energetic of all the cognitive functions it just comes out in different ways through Ni and Ne.

Here is another INFJ lady here:
[video=youtube;1DIsQlZISDM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DIsQlZISDM[/video]

Whenever I've met an INFJ (I currently only have met 3 though), I've known right away because I have some kind of weird connection with them. I can't describe it, I just feel oddly connected with them. It's immediate too. One time one of the random SSBM players new to the scene came over to my apartment, and within seconds of him walking in I could tell there was something unique about him, something I connected with. Almost a year later, after I found out I was an INFJ, I asked what type he was and was somewhat unsurprised to hear he was one as well.

My great aunt who I go to for hypnotherapy also is an INFJ. I always felt like we had a close connection from the moment we met. After delving into the MBTI world, I asked what type she was. She hadn't taken the test yet, but I told her that I had a very strong feeling that she was the same type as me (I didn't tell her what the type was though). A week or so later she told me she was an INFJ. It's weird as hell, but that's been my experience.

This is interesting because I think INFJs can sniff each other out but not sure if what we are sniffing will be the same smell for non INFJs. lol

The most obvious one would be body language - reserved, shy, withdrawn, observant, loner like quality, gentleness

But a sure sign of an INFJ will be their idealistic humanitarian worldview.

Also would depend on the age of the individual. Younger INFJs tend be more introverted and somewhat unsure on how to express themselves outwardly but be warned they have a rich inner life once you crack through their defenses.

More mature and developed INFJ usually will have a better developed social skills and can be like a chameleon - choosing to be noticed or choosing to stay behind the scenes but always know what is really going on.

Whenever I've met an INFJ (I currently only have met 3 though), I've known right away because I have some kind of weird connection with them. I can't describe it, I just feel oddly connected with them. It's immediate too. One time one of the random SSBM players new to the scene came over to my apartment, and within seconds of him walking in I could tell there was something unique about him, something I connected with. Almost a year later, after I found out I was an INFJ, I asked what type he was and was somewhat unsurprised to hear he was one as well.

My great aunt who I go to for hypnotherapy also is an INFJ. I always felt like we had a close connection from the moment we met. After delving into the MBTI world, I asked what type she was. She hadn't taken the test yet, but I told her that I had a very strong feeling that she was the same type as me (I didn't tell her what the type was though). A week or so later she told me she was an INFJ. It's weird as hell, but that's been my experience.
Totally agree.
As I become more skilled in social interactions, I keep seeing and observing the social dynamics, and I imediately see the guys that are a bit shy, or a bit withdrawn. SOme of them are INFJs. I instantly click with them.

Funny you guys should say you can "sniff" out other INFJ's. I met a guy a few weeks ago and felt like we had such a strong connection (like nothing I've ever felt). There was definitely something thoughtful and "dreamy" about his eyes. I wonder if he is an INFJ as well.

Funny you guys should say you can "sniff" out other INFJ's. I met a guy a few weeks ago and felt like we had such a strong connection (like nothing I've ever felt). There was definitely something thoughtful and "dreamy" about his eyes. I wonder if he is an INFJ as well.

You should totally ask! Some people like to sorta dance around it but I just straight up ask if people know about MBTI. Usually that clears it up pretty quickly. Let us know if he is!

We are both shy so I doubt we'll speak again. The only reason we got thrown together was the beginning of semester "go talk to someone in the class".

Same as Bane from Dark Knight Rises? He has very expressive eyes.
I think Bane is either a ENTP, or a INTP, but I'll go for ENTP :)

I asked the lady last week what type she was. She came back tonight with INTJ after doing a few on line tests. I picked up on the Ni but totally goofed the Te lol. Also may have goofed my own type as the last 12 tests I've done have come up INTP.

Would make sense as when I was a kid I just didn't being around people and would lock myself away in my room every afternoon. In my mid teens I started to develop my Ne a bit more so now I can c9me across as ENTP but really I'm INTP. The difference is in memory recollection. I can have a conversation with someone and pick up on an inconsistency 8n something they said from years earlier. It pisses people off to no end. Tue second tip off was getting into the zone. I can get really hyperfocused on a task at hand where as an ENTP may take years of learning something in order to get into the zone. Its weird that 2 personalities can have a stack so similar bit 1 small difference can change things some dramatically.