How to spot an INFJ | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

How to spot an INFJ

This. I'm curious how would you dexcribe INFJs eyes?

giphy.gif

Reactions: say what
This:

Sad%2BCat%2B.jpg

because a sad man face gets me every time!

Well, I ramble all of the time so long as the person I'm conversing with lets me. Not positive that's a INFJ trait... so maybe don't do this? Lol but I'd say ask them about something very simple, like how a tree looks.

I was in the grocery store with a friend -he was high, I was sober- and somehow I ended up sounding like the stoned one. Grocery stores fascinate me, let that just be known. So I'm in this fascinating store walking slowly expressing my fascination with many voice elevations and hand gestures about just how much stuff is in a grocery store. Like there are cartons of eggs, and every stack of cartons are labeled different but they all came out of a chicken but they all didn't come out of the same chicken and most of the chickens apparently were altered from their evolution or even their genes so much so that the eggs coming from the chickens that were allowed to live the way they were suppose to are labeled organic, and that's not the only label! There's "large" eggs and "Grade A" eggs and there's "brown" eggs, like there are brown, visually brown eggs! And they're labeled "Brown eggs" and there's white eggs but apparently the white eggs don't have to be labeled different from the brown eggs because brown is... better? But why is brown better? Cause the extra omega whatever-the-fuck eggs are white! And are brown eggs any different from white eggs or is it just the color of the shell? --So I'm in the grocery store, expressing these ideas I have in my head about eggs, sound like a stoner I'm sure, with my voice escalating as I'm exciting my point and hand movements but not just hand movements, whole arm movements -I am whisking my arms presenting these eggs that are in front of me that intrigue me so.

Yeah... that might not be an INFJ trait as a whole so much as just me... but take em outside and ask them to look at the trees with you. I'd be interested to see if I'm not the only one that gets so excited about random scenery. Lol random experiment, just do it for me, I wanna hear the outcome.

The difference is just the pigments in the shell, which are determined by genetics which are correlated with the genes that determine the pigments in the hen's feathers and earlobes. White chickens tend to lay white eggs while red chickens tend to lay lay brown eggs. (There are some rarer breeds that lay other color eggs though, mostly light blue and green, which are not as correlated to plumage.)

Brown eggs tend to cost more because the breeds that lay them tend to be higher maintenance, larger birds that eat more. They also cost more because ignorant consumers falsely assume that they are better, in part because they cost more or seem more "natural."

There is no nutritional difference between white and brown eggs, assuming that the chickens were fed equally nutritious diets.

(The nutrition of blue eggs does differ somewhat, as they contain more cholesterol.)

Sad with the state of humanity? Yes! especially the rising numbers in human trafficking. Sad with my own life? no, not at all. I'm amazing :D

2014-02-08 22.21.24.jpg

The difference is just the pigments in the shell, which are determined by genetics which are correlated with the genes that determine the pigments in the hen's feathers and earlobes. White chickens tend to lay white eggs while red chickens tend to lay lay brown eggs. (There are some rarer breeds that lay other color eggs though, mostly light blue and green, which are not as correlated to plumage.)

Brown eggs tend to cost more because the breeds that lay them tend to be higher maintenance, larger birds that eat more. They also cost more because ignorant consumers falsely assume that they are better, in part because they cost more or seem more "natural."

There is no nutritional difference between white and brown eggs, assuming that the chickens were fed equally nutritious diets.

(The nutrition of blue eggs does differ somewhat, as they contain more cholesterol.)

:O blue and green eggs?!? :3 you make me happy with your intelligence on the subject.

Yes sir.

You have the coolest fashion sense ever. I love playing dress up. Best time ever.

People are always saying that INFJs tend to dress conservatively but this isn't necessarily true. It all depends on the INFJ's relationship with their inferior Se. I don't say this only because I happen to be an INFJ with a very extravagant fashion sense; this is pretty common in INFJs with creative leanings and I've learned to spot this flavor of Ni-Se fashion when I see it. Also overlaps with Enneagram 4w5 (which many INFJs are)....

Hmm I can agree with this. The character Sarah from 'Labyrinth' always reminded me of my previous fashion style. I'd wear the ridiculous and pair it with contemporary and around 75% of the time fail miserably, but there were always those days when my braces and bowler hats looked good with my new t-shirt, or my dr martens matched my 'little house on the prairie dress' enough to deserve some praise. For the most part I looked ridiculous but I was so happy feeding my fantasy that even if my sherlock-holmes alike cape got some sneers, I didn't care because I was convinced I looked good.

I do dress more conservatively now- I don't do casual. But it took a lot of russian head scarves, mens brogues, hideously vibrant silk shirts and 1970s dresses to get to that point. I admire anyone who can keep it up and look good rather than frightful!

I've always wanted to bring Top Hats, Canes and Monocles into fashion. This would have to backed up by a colourful suit. But then people would just think I copied The Monopoly Guy or Willy Wonka.

It's in our eyes ...

I agree that it's in the eyes. I met a group of INFJs and I would say that it would be difficult to tell except for a certain look in the eyes. They were all quiet and reserved but the eyes were very expressive and emotional. This was a group of 6 INFJs, 3 men and 3 women of different ages, and they all had those eyes and I know I have those eyes. It's not tied to eye colour or anything like that. They are soulful.

Same as Bane from Dark Knight Rises? He has very expressive eyes.

Same as Bane from Dark Knight Rises? He has very expressive eyes.
Indeed Bane has very expressive eyes, so in the movie he could be a INFJ.

INFJs eyes are kind of like the penetrative and determined look of ESTJs eyes, but the look of INFJs is soften by a contemplative and reflective aura, yet is still piercing and penetrating. It makes a impression of depth. But of course, this is not all the time. It depends of the mood and so on, like at every type. Sometimes their eyes give the impression they are not present, they are dreamy.

Anna Karina was a INFJ:[video=youtube;3z7_AkJ7R6w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z7_AkJ7R6w[/video]

Check Martin Luther King JR:
[video=youtube;RMwz447wKe4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMwz447wKe4[/video]

In this interview, which is colour, you could actually see his eyes several time looking straight to the camera:
[video=youtube;Oehry1JC9Rk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oehry1JC9Rk[/video]