How Self Monitoring are you? | INFJ Forum

How Self Monitoring are you?

Your score is 41, on a scale of 0 (low self-monitor) to 100 (high self-monitor). You are neither a high nor low self-monitor.

I get Joe Normal on the geek test and now this. I am middle of the road!

I took this about three times before, most recent was score was 49.

Meh, what a non-event 45. I guess the test thinks I'm pretty normal, shows how much the test knows!

22 - Moderately low. That's pretty accurate I guess. I'm not very adaptable to environments outside of my comfort zone.

Your score is 49, on a scale of 0 (low self-monitor) to 100 (high self-monitor). You are neither a high nor low self-monitor.

I thought it would be higher.

Your score is 30, on a scale of 0 (low self-monitor) to 100 (high self-monitor). You are a MODERATELY LOW self-monitor.

Unable to get used in an environment easily.Takes many many years to do so.That's bad.

scale-40.gif
Your score is 45, on a scale of 0 (low self-monitor) to 100 (high self-monitor). You are neither a high nor low self-monitor.

Your score is 43, on a scale of 0 (low self-monitor) to 100 (high self-monitor). You are neither a high nor low self-monitor.

Seems right to me.. I am adaptable. I think it comes with age and experience.

Last edited:
Your score is 58, on a scale of 0 (low self-monitor) to 100 (high self-monitor). You are neither a high nor low self-monitor.

I sees a trend ^_^

This also makes ALOT of sense to me. As INFJ's we can easily change and mask our behavior. We also wont compromize our inner belives or values.

Both of these are factored into this test, and have oppisit meanings. Hence we get a middle road score :)

Your score is 40, on a scale of 0 (low self-monitor) to 100 (high self-monitor)

mm...I'm sure I'm a high self monitor but oh well

scale-60.gif
Your score is 65, on a scale of 0 (low self-monitor) to 100 (high self-monitor). You are neither a high nor low self-monitor.

scale-70.gif

Your score is 73, on a scale of 0 (low self-monitor) to 100 (high self-monitor). You are a MODERATELY HIGH self-monitor.

Self-monitoring refers to how a person behaves in different contexts (ie, work, visiting friends, or shopping). A high self-monitoring person is someone who monitors and adapts their own behavior to match their surroundings. A low self monitor tends to use their internal values and beliefs to figure out how to behave.

In other words, a low self monitor will exhibit the same behavior in different contexts, whether it's a meeting at work, softball game with friends, or family reunion. A high self monitor will act differently in these different contexts, perhaps acting more formally at work or cracking jokes with friends, if that is what others are doing.

High self monitors:

• show variability in behavior in different contexts, and are extremely flexibile in adapting to their current situation
  • tend to have different public and private personas and are careful about mixing different social circles
  • tend to make better managers and do better in jobs that involve influencing other people (sales, marketing, hiring, politicians)

Interesting to see so many of us are in the middle. Change the F for a T and we would probably all drop :D

Your score is 60, on a scale of 0 (low self-monitor) to 100 (high self-monitor). You are neither a high nor low self-monitor.

Your score is 69, on a scale of 0 (low self-monitor) to 100 (high self-monitor). You are a MODERATELY HIGH self-monitor.

• show variability in behavior in different contexts, and are extremely flexibile in adapting to their current situation
  • tend to have different public and private personas and are careful about mixing different social circles
  • tend to make better managers and do better in jobs that involve influencing other people (sales, marketing, hiring, politicians)