How Important are spiritual matters in your life? | INFJ Forum

How Important are spiritual matters in your life?

How important is spirituality in your life?

• They make up my daily life, they are vital to me.

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • I have an interest in them, I believe in spiritual concepts.

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I am somewhat curious, though a bit indifferent.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not very, I am quite indifferent.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I do not believe in most if any spiritual concepts.

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
I'm more concerned about the practical ways that spirituality could be applied to my life. That's why I'm a big fan of buddhism since it's approach is more hands-on than theory and concepts about a spiritual power.

Spiritual matters are of great importance to me. My beliefs are perhaps not necessarily orthodox- I usually try my best to find my own answers and I incorporate philosophy into my beliefs. I believe there is more to consciousness than many of us may ever be aware of. And spirituality can act as a drive to be all that you can be, to always look beyond the surface and to think outside of one's own existence. That being said I am, from what I can discern, a humanist. And I suppose one could say that I approach spirituality in a humanistic manner. I also think that spirituality can be a force that can keep one going when one's world falls apart, help one to be latitudinarian, and can help one to see and appreciate the intrinsic value in the astoundingly complex universe we inhabit

Last edited:
My pipe-dream is to be able to quit my work some day, dump my belongings and live in a remote wilderness, so I can stop being so superficial, stop being a prick - and start living more spiritually.

I'm pretty darn indifferent. I'm not a super spiritual person. I have my beliefs, but they aren't very important to me. I figure in regards to the spiritual, what ever is will continue to be, whether or not I give it much attention.

My pipe-dream is to be able to quit my work some day, dump my belongings and live in a remote wilderness, so I can stop being so superficial, stop being a prick - and start living more spiritually.

Paulist Monk??

Utmost importance here.

Last edited:
I am experiencing apathy.

They used to be entirely important. All encompassing important..
I went from being pantheist wiccan to born again christian to.. "I don't give a rat's ass." I'm still kind of baffled by such changes over the course of less than a decade..

Last edited:
Reactions: Flavus Aquila