How have others consistently described you? | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

How have others consistently described you?

Positive: Awesome
Negative: Too awesome

But seriously, people say I'm funny and smart, which is like code for ugly but nice.

Mousey. In school, I had a professor once tell me I was the dark horse of the class (very competitive class). A colleague basically said the same. It's because I'm quiet. I'm quiet, but that doesn't mean I'm not capable.

Last edited:
Reactions: PintoBean
Genius

Reactions: Elegant Winter
Sensitive and Mischievous

Oh yeah, Biznatch as well.

tumblr_m7r3u3hFou1rpphqm.gif

It's interesting to think about. People have usually told me I'm smart or intelligent or competent. When I'm not there I'm sure they say I'm obsessive and stuck up.

Reactions: Free
Enigma. Dependable, hard working, professional.
People tell me they cant read me all the time.

Positive: Awesome
Negative: Too awesome

But seriously, people say I'm funny and smart, which is like code for ugly but nice.

OK then, you are not funny, you are not smart, you're not even a little bit nice! In fact, you are the most humorless sack of dumbass dick I've ever met. But, you're cute as hell. Better? :p

<3

OK then, you are not funny, you are not smart, you're not even a little bit nice! In fact, you are the most humorless sack of dumbass dick I've ever met. But, you're cute as hell. Better? :p

<3

Oh you are much too kind! lol!

my friends decribe me as kind-caring-talkative-rigid-irregular.

my husband says I am cute-attractive-funny-very creative-deep thinker-compassionate-overly sensitive-too much rigid-very inconsistent-argumentative...!!

I've been called a neo-Nazi three times in the last month on this forum.

Last edited:
laid-back/easy-going, calm, unaffected by [some] things.

Reactions: hush