How have others consistently described you? | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

How have others consistently described you?

I sometimes get a little more than that, but the eyes complement is sooo common.

I'll get "pretty eyes" sometimes. I ever doubt it's due to color though and probably in reference to the shape. My best friend says I have demon eyes, cause they're so dark they're basically black. #sunatreference

This made me remember that people comment on my laugh all. the. time.

I'll go on vacation and come back a couple of weeks later, and multiple people will comment on how the office isn't the same without my laugh.

What are some ways that other people have consistently described you, personality-wise?

Well some things I have been told are that I am pleasant, friendly, caring, slightly detached, easily distracted, funny, intelligent, polite, weird, unique, quiet, cool, hard working, determined, likeable, moody, overall I had a great personality, rude (my brother knows it bothers me), ungrateful (by my mother), understanding, helpful. I could probably go on, but.....
Anyway, I tend to get more positive feedback from my people besides my family. At home, I get tons of critique, but I love them and know they don't mean any harm by it (usually).
Oh and one more.... Too nice.
Bye and have a lovely day. :)

Boring

Reactions: Scientia
Kind, polite, warm-hearted, generous, intelligent, reserved, extroverted, hilarious, crazy, creepy, intimidating

Depends on the situation and the people involved I guess

Smart, makes them feel stupid, doesn't understand people, calm, reliable, good worker, quiet, weird, slow to opening up, sarcastic, stubborn, rational, oddly manages to come off open and critical at the same time. No romantic bone in your body, Einstein, caring, unsociable, unartistic, The local geek, he can fix it, you look handy, very carful, smart with money, full of questions. Doesn't talk much, talks a lot when you get ti know him.

Last edited:
People tend to be like "oh you're so quiet over here!" Thank you, I was aware. :p

Mostly it's like quiet, kind, too gentle (when it comes to activities; I fight rapier. Peoples favourite thing to tell me is "KILL HIM ALREADY"), weird, creative, journal junky, antisocial, and someone that was helping me with some issues once eluded that I might come across as "stuck up" to people that don't know me. I was horrified. Though I think she might have been right. Her solution was that I needed to smile more, which I thought was really odd because I feel like I smile at people a LOT- but I think my version of smiling isn't happy enough looking for most people or something.

I always get called quiet, even online. I remember my earliest report cards mentioning that

Hmmm.....

Overbearing, hypersensitive, control freak, prodigious, patient, high strung, articulate, attention seeking, too eager to leave a certain impression in the minds of other people, self-sacrificing, noble, very amorous, solitary, probing, perceptive, insightful, creative, self-centered, deeply loving.

Last edited:
Hmmm.....

Overbearing, hypersensitive, control freak, prodigious, patient, high strung, articulate, attention seeking, too eager to leave a certain impression in the minds of other people, self-sacrificing, noble, very amorous, solitary, probing, perceptive, insightful, creative, self-centered, deeply loving.

Sooo...... infj?

Quiet, a dreamer, sweet, insecure, shy, a thinker, awkward.

People who know me better also describe me as stubborn, dorky, intelligent, creative and strong-willed.

Kind // Outspoken
Intelligent // 'Spacey'
Beautiful // Ugly
Distrustful and Guarded // Understanding and Supportive
Loyal
Creative
Imaginative
Small ("elfish")
Unique
Stubborn
Deep // Silly
Easy Going // Defiant
Youthful // "Old Soul"
Awkward // Stylish
Sensitive // Strong
Brave // Shy

I don't know.

Very intelligent, intense, a little weird. Most people are absolutely perplexed by what I say, especially younger people. I'm generally not understood at all.

Innocent but guilty.