How have others consistently described you? | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

How have others consistently described you?

Weird, Strong, Smart, Perfectionist, Crazy, Nurturing, Difficult, Intimidating, Inspiring

Reactions: Scientia
Complicated, nice, weird, inteligent...
Actually, I think that most people see what they want to see, what is easier to see. Perphaps is that way with anybody. What someone see in us is usually partly reflection of them.

@Jana long time no see! :)

Reactions: Jana
I'm always described as nice, quiet and too serious. I mean I don't not like being called nice but I hate being called quiet, especially when I don't think I am being quiet and I'm actually making lots of conversation. But I guess I am serious around people who I don't know very well.

Reactions: James and Scientia
Calm and peaceful.

i've been told often that i'm sweet, thoughtful, kind--to a point of being stupid,passive,doesn't look like i care but apparently knows a lot of whats going on, witty, smart, humble, deep, serious,stubborn.

i actually thought im funny though. lol. apparently, im the only one who can laugh at my own jokes.

sensitive, creative, difficult to read, timid, unmotivated, hard worker, conspiracy theorist (despite overwhelming proof), always replying with 'but', attentive, articulate.

Reactions: flower
I have never been described consistently by anyone. But things I have been called often are:

impatient
patient
weird
empathetic
sensitive
timid
stubborn
idealistic (that's a recent one)

I apparentlty 'care too much about other people' and am 'too nice,' 'friendly,' 'cute,' 'smart,' 'too good for others,' 'awesome,' 'wise,' 'deep,' 'polite,' 'caring,' and 'empathetic.' - words from friends over the course of life.

I also apparently am 'moody,' 'secretive,' 'decieving' and 'never say what's on my mind' - words from assholes over the course of life. These people never bothered much with me anyway. I used to be these some of these things but I'm way more open now.

Moody, Naive, Sincere, Weird, Sleepy (my physics teacher in high school thought I was a drug addict because apparently my eyes are always almost closed), Dreamy, Intelligent.