How do you spend your weekends? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

How do you spend your weekends?

I spend my weekends like I imagine Sartre spent his weekends.

Very industrious but also very inebriated. Work hard, live hard!

carefully

Friday night there is an open mike but I rarely go to it. It's near a high school so a lot of young people frequent it, not my scene.

Every other Friday I used to have dinner with my friend aaron who was like a big brother to me but he lost his court case with his dad who got protective custody of him and I suppose they moved. He has schizophrenia and wasn't doing well.

So now on Fridays I usually do grocery shopping, laundry, and walk around stores to capture footage for my ASMR videos.

Saturday I put together my ASMR video andv upload it, and at night go to my open mic.

Sunday I sometimes hang out with my friend Spencer before going to our open mic together.

There's a lot of space I have to fill between my social events but it's nice because I get time to just think. Saturdays and Sundays I'll try to write more comedy shows sometimes for sunday's comedy show.

So I just keep myself busy with projects.

and they are wonderful. I watched one this morning and it was so thought provoking .and relaxing at the same time
Are you David?

Reactions: Ren
that's me
I love your comments thank you for leaving them it really encourages me to keep making them! I would anyway but it's nice to know people actually like them

Reactions: btg3ar and Ren
There's a lot of space I have to fill between my social events but it's nice because I get time to just think. Saturdays and Sundays I'll try to write more comedy shows sometimes for sunday's comedy show.

Have you got some comedy stuff online? :)

Reactions: slant
Have you got some comedy stuff online? :)
I do not. I save the comedy for live. Maybe someday I'll get someone to record one of my rough stand up attempts. The show is better but I get some laughs when I do standup sometimes. I try not to do the same jokes so it limits the scope of my standup, I'm tryin to learn to be authentically funny and present things in a funny was as opposed to having funny material

Reactions: btg3ar and Ren
I do not. I save the comedy for live. Maybe someday I'll get someone to record one of my rough stand up attempts. The show is better but I get some laughs when I do standup sometimes. I try not to do the same jokes so it limits the scope of my standup, I'm tryin to learn to be authentically funny and present things in a funny was as opposed to having funny material

That makes sense. It's cool if you see the improvements as you continue to learn :) Fair play to you for having the courage to do live performances. I'd be terrified. (Not that I'm funny enough to do comedy anyway lol)

as opposed to having funny material

I originally read "as opposed to having funeral material". What is wrong with my brain xD

Reactions: slant
I usually have all sorts of plans for my days off but nearly always wind up getting sucked into some kind of information instead.

This past weekend I binge watched a documentary series about the Pacific war.

I have a problem...

Reactions: slant and Wyote
I usually have all sorts of plans for my days off but nearly always wind up getting sucked into some kind of information instead.

This past weekend I binge watched a documentary series about the Pacific war.

I have a problem...

Seems like a good problem to have

Reactions: slant and Reason

excuse-me-comrade.jpg