How confrontational are you? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

How confrontational are you?

I'm not confrontational at all! Stop looking at me that way! I'm telling on you! Go away! =3

You Are Confrontational

You're willing and ready to go to battle with anyone who annoys you. You're hardcore!
You've learned that it's important to speak up for yourself. No one else is going to.

While your willingness to take a stand is commendable, you may be going too far.
Choose your battles wisely. You have a tendency to make mountains out of molehills.

--------------------------------------------------------

Well, that surely was an unexpected result

You Are a Doormat

*Mumbles: Go fuck yourself survey, I'm never taking you again...*

You Are Confrontational

You're willing and ready to go to battle with anyone who annoys you. You're hardcore!
You've learned that it's important to speak up for yourself. No one else is going to.

While your willingness to take a stand is commendable, you may be going too far.
Choose your battles wisely. You have a tendency to make mountains out of molehills.

I think I would usually be a diplomat, but my job has had some effect on me, and it is not so easy to go from being in a position of having to be confrontational (Cop) to not. I can be incredibly diplomatic, and prefer it, but it is not always the safest choice in uniform, if it is even a choice at all.

Diplomat...somehow. Definitely not. If I have a problem with someone, I let them know. Never angrily, but I'm not very tactful in telling them why I think what they did was wrong.

I took this and got 'Diplomat'. However, what I would have done in those situations wasn't always a given option.

Here, instead, is what I would have REALLY done if any of those situations had come up:

You overhear your boss complaining about your job performance. You:
Double down and make the best numbers you possibly can, just to show your boss you're not worthless.

Your roommate keeps eating your food, even though you've asked her to stop multiple times. You:
Take all of your food that doesn't need to be refrigerated, and hide it in your room. You lock your door when you're out of it, too.

Your sweetie is getting mysterious late night text messages. You:
Feel happy for them, that they've found someone interesting to talk to. You monitor the situation from a distance for a few weeks, to see if your S.O is still talking to this person all the time, and if they are you might feel a little regret that maybe they're growing away from you, and you wish that they would tell you if they're secretly seeing someone else (since you're fine with that), but on the whole it doesn't matter. Let them be happy.

You have a horrible server at your favorite restaurant. You:
Silently deal with the horrible service, and wonder if something's going on that's beyond the server's control, to make the service so bad. You feel a little disappointed, but not at anyone in particular, just the situation. You leave an average tip, or maybe even a little extra, if you see that the server's having to work extra hard that day.

Someone cuts in line in front of you at the grocery store. You:
Say "Hi, sorry, uh..." and then point at yourself. People usually get the idea.

You Are a Diplomat

You're no stranger to confrontation, but you do try to keep things in perspective.
Even if you're in the right, no one likes to hear that they're in the wrong.

You approach confrontations with tact, manners, and even a little bit of manipulation.
You know that you can attract more flies with honey than vinegar!

wtf. all of these options are either way more confrontational or just ways that i wouldn't react to these situations. for most of these i wouldn't even give a shit and just ignore the occurances.

You Are a Doormat

doormat.jpg

It may not seem like it, but you definitely notice every time you're wronged.
You just don't feel like standing up and causing a lot of drama. You rather let things blow over.

While it's commendable to pick your battles, your approach seems to be to not pick any battles at all.
When it really matters, it's important for you to find your voice. Speak up for yourself every once and a while.

Last edited:
Here I'll give my own versions of the answers.

1. You overhear your boss complaining about your job performance. You:

Ask other coworkers if they know about what the boss think of me, and why. If I think it might be a misunderstanding on the bosses part, I ask to speak to him about it when he has time to clear things up. If what my coworkers tell me is something I think I can fix, I work harder. If they don't know what's going on, then I just try to perform better in all areas until I find more information.

2. Your roommate keeps eating your food, even though you've asked her to stop multiple times. You:

Threaten her LOL. "If you eat my stuff again I'll take a dump on your laptop when you're out"

3. Your sweetie is getting mysterious late night text messages. You:

Depends if this has been going on for a while or if it's just one night. One night won't mean anything, or I might ask who it is if it's really peculiar for him and he never receives late texts. If it's been going on for a while then I'll look through his phone the next time he's left it unattended with me. I'm a very unprivate person and I couldn't be in a serious relationship with someone who is very private about their belongings, so looking at their shit shouldn't be a respect issue. If he doesn't leave his phone unattended or they all seem to be deleted, then I'm going to get nosier and more suspicious about other stuff. Especially if they've been deleted.

4. You have a horrible server at your favorite restaurant. You:

Yeah, depends on how well the restaurant people know me. Next time I go I'll just say I don't want them as a server. If I'm close to the restaurant owner then I'll tell them about the server's crappy behaviour before I leave.

5. Someone cuts in line in front of you at the grocery store. You:

Well overall it's not a big deal. Depends on how much I'm in a rush. If I'm the only one lining up and I'm not in a rush, I'll let them go ahead if they're in a rush. Even if they aren't, like just some annoying kids, at most I'd just be slightly disgusted but let it slide. I'll probably say "excuse me" and push ahead of them if I need to get my shit done soon. Or if it's a long lineup, "Sorry, I was lining up. The end of the line up is over there." If it's like an elderly person i'll be like whatever just let them go after one try if they don't understand. If it's a long lineup with many people, I would feel the urgency of everyone lining up, so I'd try a few more times if they weren't elderly or extremely young. At most I'll be pissed off silently, perhaps swear or say something snide to them if they're being very vulgar/rude back at me, but I don't want to be the retard who starts a huge fight in a grocery store. That's the kind of crap that gets posted on youtube from camera phones of amused bystanders.

You Are a Diplomat
You're no stranger to confrontation, but you do try to keep things in perspective.

You approach confrontations with tact, manners, and even a little bit of manipulation.

Though "doormat" speaks to me as well, 'specially back in the day.

Doormats UNITE!

-Anna

the hell with diplomacy! and that confrontational whatever thing! besides the fact I scored a confrontational flaw on the love type f-tard test, I get the bottom o'the queue most of the time irl because this is how much I suck. whoever shuts up and lets the people attain happiness from being in front of them is nothing but a dirty, old, rugged, WELCOME doormat.

I resign.

PS: this is how a doormat really looks like:
doormat.jpg

You Are a Diplomat

You Are a Diplomat, and all the text that follows....

I don't think being polite makes me a diplomat... ^_^

Didn't even take the quiz, I'm a diplomat in this context. Choose my own battles and all that shit