How confrontational are you?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
http://www.blogthings.com/howconfrontationalareyouquiz/

You Are a Diplomat

You're no stranger to confrontation, but you do try to keep things in perspective.
Even if you're in the right, no one likes to hear that they're in the wrong.

You approach confrontations with tact, manners, and even a little bit of manipulation.
You know that you can attract more flies with honey than vinegar!

You Are a Doormat

It may not seem like it, but you definitely notice every time you're wronged.
You just don't feel like standing up and causing a lot of drama. You rather let things blow over.

While it's commendable to pick your battles, your approach seems to be to not pick any battles at all.
When it really matters, it's important for you to find your voice. Speak up for yourself every once and a while.

That...really does sound like me o.o

But I don't want to be a doormat.....

I think I'll have to write some hate mail to prove myself otherwise.

Reactions: Gaze
You Are a Diplomat

You're no stranger to confrontation, but you do try to keep things in perspective.

You approach confrontations with tact, manners, and even a little bit of manipulation.

You Are a Diplomat

-------------
I'm certainly guilty of the last line but a diplomat I'm not. I'm famous for saying exactly the wrong thing at the wrong time with perfect conviction. A part of me couldn't be prouder. :D

Reactions: Gaze
Hey I'm not a doormat I'm just a pacifist. and I'm a do everything yourself person anyways so half the questions didn't apply to me lolololol.

Reactions: not sure
You Are Confrontational

You're willing and ready to go to battle with anyone who annoys you. You're hardcore!
You've learned that it's important to speak up for yourself. No one else is going to.

While your willingness to take a stand is commendable, you may be going too far.
Choose your battles wisely. You have a tendency to make mountains out of molehills.

I think they gave this to me, because if my roomate kept eating my food the best option was getting a lock on my fridge..

You Are a Diplomat

This test sucks.

Leaving your job because of a boss complaining about your performance makes you stupid, not confrontational.

Anyways, I got diplomat.

Reactions: Rasmus
diplomat.jpg

You Are a Diplomat

You Are a Doormat
It may not seem like it, but you definitely notice every time you're wronged.
You just don't feel like standing up and causing a lot of drama. You rather let things blow over.

While it's commendable to pick your battles, your approach seems to be to not pick any battles at all.
When it really matters, it's important for you to find your voice. Speak up for yourself every once and a while.

diplomat.jpg

You Are a Diplomat

Diplomat

You Are a Diplomat

diplomat.jpg

You Are Confrontational
You're willing and ready to go to battle with anyone who annoys you. You're hardcore!
You've learned that it's important to speak up for yourself. No one else is going to.

While your willingness to take a stand is commendable, you may be going too far.
Choose your battles wisely. You have a tendency to make mountains out of molehills.

I don't take shit off anyone, especially idiots.

You Are a Diplomat

I was split on the last question which altered my results, so I guess depending on my mood I am Diplomat/Confrontational.

You Are Confrontational

Choose your battles wisely. You have a tendency to kick someones ass, where others
would walk away.

You aren't afraid to call a spade a spade, and you aren't afraid to let the world know
that someone is flat out a liar. People around you know not to try and fool you, because
you will call them on it every single time.

Reactions: Inquisitive
You Are Confrontational

I don't take shit off anyone, especially idiots.

Want 2 battle?