How close to reality is North Korea's threats? | INFJ Forum

How close to reality is North Korea's threats?

just me

Feb 8, 2009
MBTI
infj
Whay do you think? Are they becoming to sound closer to reality?

Whay do you think? Are they becoming to sound closer to reality?
It does sound like it and some of the recent articles I read today make it sound like they are stepping up their military actions more than their usual rhetoric. Who knows though?

Nope. North Korea threatens to bomb places like every 6 months, it's a big joke by now.

You have to ask why they are rattling the sabre

If you start digging you find that actually they are being provoked

The US is carrying out military exercises nearby and that is understandably unsettling to the North koreans

Think logically about it

The western corporate media will tell you that Iran and North Korea are crazy, unstable and dangerous; however if you look at the facts objectively it becomes clear that those countries do not attack their neighbours

In fact the countries that are calling them crazy (ie the USA and Israel) are the most unstable countries in the world

These two countries regularly attack and occupy other countries. They sell more weaponry around the world then anyone else, they spend more on their militaries then any other countries, they have military bases all around the world (particularly around countries they are hostile to), they are implicated in assassinations and false flag operations and most importantly they are the only group to have actually used nuclear weapons in anger...not once but twice!

Yes countries like Iran and N.Korea have had to bolster their own militaries but it is because they are shit scared of what the US and Israel will do because those countries seem to want to make war with everyone!

The most unstable and violent countries are the US and Israel. If you want to know why some countries appear to be preparing to defend themselves then you need to look at what the US and Israel are doing to frighten them

Part of the problem is that the US economy has been a war economy since 1945. War is profitable for the corporations which run the US which is why the US is ALWAYS at war!

Here is an ex president warning the US public about the corporate/financial (bankers like to make war loans during war) interests that have taken over the US government which he called the 'military industrial complex'

[video=youtube;8y06NSBBRtY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY[/video]

Last edited:
yes but, how does N Korea fit into the new world order?

Reactions: just me
Very few people in the South actually care about what's going on up there, because they're so used to it all… it's pretty much business as usual.

I think that the reason it's so strong this time is because the South has just elected a new president who was sworn in earlier this year-- the North is testing her, just like they do with every new president. They're especially pushing hard because she's a right-leaning conservative and daughter of a bonafide military dictator (who, despite his cruelty, is also directly responsible for the South going from a developing nation to a significant economic power within a single generation)… and it looks like she's not backing down. The South is also upset from the incident (last year, I think-- can't remember exactly) where the North bombed an island close to the border… the government at the time really wanted a stronger response than the US was willing to support, so this time they're not going to back down so easily.

The weird thing here is that a few months ago the North was inviting representatives from Google in and were hinting that they might want to open up their economy… they were actually trying to get advice from German economic advisers so there were some people who thought that they might be preparing for eventual reunification a la east and west Germany… but the odds of that happening are very very slim, because times have changed a great deal since 1989 and the North is light years removed from where the South is in terms of prosperity.

AND right now the North also has relatively new and untested leadership and the regime change hasn't stabilized yet, so I'm thinking that the US is feeling a little more confident about pushing back, especially since China and Russia haven't exactly been keen on how the North has been behaving… I don't think it's impossible that it would escalate into war, but it's unlikely-- there's nothing to gain from it.

I REALLY don't think that they will nuke the US any time soon-- that's just foolish.

yes but, how does N Korea fit into the new world order?

It doesn't that is the problem

But neither do any of the countries that don't let the Rothschilds and other central banking families dominate them

as far as i can tell from the news, it doesnt seem like they will follow through. but im no expert :)

North Korea doesn't have the technology or the resources. They are a joke.

Reactions: Norton
It doesn't that is the problem

But neither do any of the countries that don't let the Rothschilds and other central banking families dominate them

can you enumerate the?

Little Fatboy over in NK feels like his penis size is being impugned so he feels the need to threaten launching his Dong missiles into the water or whatever. Nothing to look at folks, their country is still starving to death.

Reactions: Norton
Maybe he's also trying to assert his authority over his own military since he has no revolutionary/wartime cred like his old man did.

can you enumerate the?

The central bankers control the economies of Europe and the US

They don't control countries like Russia, China, N.Korea, Iran etc

The central bankers use a 'fiat' currency which is not pegged to gold so when they want more money they just print more. This however devalues money causing inflation which is why everything is getting more expensive

At Bretton Woods after WW2 the victorious USA and their allies created a system whereby the US dollar was made the world reserve currency. This has enabled the US to create a powerful military by printing more money to make more weapons

That military is used to whip other countries into line with what the central bankers want

For example Saddam Hussein realised he could get a better price for Iraqi oil if he traded it in Euros instead of dollars, but the central bankers don't want that because it would mean that dollars in foreign markets would then return to the US creating hyperinflation so they sent the military in to control Iraqi oil; the banker controlled media made a bunch of lies about Iraq having weapons of massed destruction and being involved in 911 to trick the american public into supporting the war

Gaddafi wanted to create a pan african bank that would use an african currency to try and improve the economic situation of African countries so the central bankers banged the war drums in the media and sent in the military to take control of Libyan oil and ensure that as well as Iraqi oil it would be traded in dollars. They also sent the military into Afghanistan to control access for oil pipelines

Hugo Chavez of Venezuala also traded oil for things other than dollars and asked for its gold to be repatriated from the central bank vaults so he was demonised and probably assassinated by the central bankers

There are 3 global oil markets which all operate with petrodollars. Iran wants to create a fourth that will trade in another currency and has already been trading oil with India in return for gold, this is why Iran is demonised by the corporate media that is owned by the central bankers

If they do this it is very likely that other countries would join the market place for example Russia, China, India, Pakisthan and others.

Syria has refused to help the US to attack Iran so it has been attacked itself by US funded and armed mercenaries

All these countries are tired of the US having the unfair advantage of having their currency as the world reserve and most of all they are sick of seeing the US military used as a stick by the central bankers to beat countries with. Many countries see the US military as being used as a tool by Israel to fight her wars and are disgusted at the Israelis treatment of the palestineans

They're tired of CIA subversions of democratically elected leaders, they're tired of the orchestrated coups and the assassinations and they're tired of the US steam rolling and bullying everyone

So the world is polarising with the countries controlled by the central bankers on one hand (US, Europe and Australia) and on the other hand those that want to resist the control of the central bankers

The banker dominated countries use a set of rules called 'neoliberalism'; they have formed a sort of neoliberal club and they use a variety of means to control other countries.

To know what a central banker dominated country looks like we just need to look at our own economies. A lot of people probably think things are great in the 'west' but the consumerist boom we have just lived through was built on credit. It was built on borrowed money creating a false perception of wealth but now the reality is beginning to bite.

A central banker dominated country is beginning to look like the totalitarian countries they have been criticising in their media. We are seeing more draconian laws, more surveillance, a more militarised police, massed unemployment and massive indebtedness to the banks

A central banker dominated country is one where everyone works for the bankers as indentured serfs, where the bankers privately own all the nations assets and are protected by private armies (private defence contractors). It is commonly called 'neo-fuedalism' because it is a move back towards fuedal ages where there was no middle class just lords and peasants

The central bankers are keeping interest rates low which destroy middle class savings whilst benefitting speculators. Sure some people are saving money on paying less per month on their mortgages but they are losing more than that through other means. Inflation is silently destroying the purchasing power of the middle classes money. The middle class in the US and Europe is being hollowed out

The economy is already being centrally controlled by the fed. The vision of the central bankers is to codify in law a centrally controlled planned economy that they will control. To do this they will first need to erode and destroy the US constitution which was created in reaction against banker control.

They wish to integrate Europe more and have created the EU and relaxed the borders to achieve this as well as creating a european currency 'the euro'. They want to integrate North America by blurring mexico, the US and canada and creating a common currency 'the amero'

The ultimate goal will be to merge the US and Europe together. David Rockefeller of the central banking Rockefeller dynasty set up the 'trillateral commission' to try and increase integration between east and west, looking towards a more global merging.

I don't see it as a bad thing that the world is coming together, what i have an issue with is that i think whenever there is central control there is corruption and exploitation and i think the concept of a centrally controlled totalitarian (controlling every aspect of our lives) global government controlled by the bankers is a horrifying one

Many other people around the world feel the same way and they resist the control of the central bankers. But the central bankers have control of the US military so anyone who resists the central bankers must make sure they have a strong military or they will simply be invaded like Iraq or Afghanistan or destoryed from within by central bank armed mercenaries such as in Libya or Syria

The perfect protection a country that loves its independence can have is a nuclear weapon and N.Korea has got itself a bomb. If the US were to try and invade it, N.Korea could unleash a lot of devistation against US bases within range of her missiles, which is a big dissinsentive for the US to invade N.Korea.

Unable to get in and strangle the bear, the US has to settle for poking it with sticks (holding military exercises nearby), slinging insults (demonising it in its media), starving it (using sanctions) and poisoning it (trying to subvert it from within through CIA subversions)

Last edited:
If they feel China will support them, they might try something, but it seems to be different wording for the same message. He would rather stay in power than get blown to kingdom-come. Historically, China has always liked a friendly Korea as a buffer from others getting a foothold next to them. I've no idea how far China would go to keep the buffer, but they already feel threated by the navies/air forces of some of their neighbors who're more friendly towards the US (India, Taiwan, Japan) as well as the US Navy/Air Force.

IMHO, it's just one of those reminders about what could happen if some country invaded them. Other stratagems maybe... they could be China's rabid dog that 'accidentally' gets out when someone who's disliked is around. Or North Korea seeing China's favor of them wane and just another reminder that they do have nukes... it's significant that North Korea relies very very heavily on China because of sanctions, which may have been China's plan or something they're complicit with in order to have more control over North Korea. Basically, they exist because China wants them to exist; without China's support there would be total collapse (and that's where nukes would come in again for North Korea).

Anti-missile defenses are a good idea anyway.

Last edited:
The central bankers control the economies of Europe and the US

They don't control countries like Russia, China, N.Korea, Iran et..........

sorry, I have a limited amount of time that i can spend reading each day, what other countries (just their names)?

sorry, I have a limited amount of time that i can spend reading each day, what other countries (just their names)?

You want me to divide up all the countries of the world into those that are controlled by the central banking cabal and those that aren't?

It might be better if you look into the central banking system. Look at which countries the Bank for International Settlements influences and also at world events and see which countries are antagonistic towards the US

excluding Canada and France tho, right?

Canada and France are very much part of the NWO

(their leaders anyway...their populace that know about it are probably deeply concerned)

From what I've seen, it looks like North Korea might have really gone off the deep end now. They have described themselves as being in a 'state of war' with the south and have a plan to strike the U.S..

The thing about it is that they don't realize how ridiculous they look to the rest of the world. Their mindset hasn't seemed to of been updated for 50 years.

I don't know why they are acting like this though. I'd like to see an experts take on it. What is driving them internally to act this way? Of course, that might not be possible to know given how secret and totalitarian they are.

The US has been conducting military exercsies in the south which has alarmed the north

They have moved bunker busting bombs to s.korea and have flown B52 bombers over the south practicisng bombing

This deeply alarmed the north who have extensive underground bunker systems. They are now worried that the unstable zionist controlled US is planning a 'pre-emptive' strike against N.Korea who is still trying to perfect its long range missile deterrent

The US then followed up these exercises with flights over the south with nuclear capable stealth bombers that also practiced dropping bombs in the south

The US is a war economy and the people who control it have a vision of a one world government, but to achieve this they must destroy any resistance.

If it helps to overcome nationalistic indoctrination then think about it this way:

Are the north koreans flying nuclear capable bombers near the US? Are they floating nuclear capable tomahawk missile firing war ships in US waters?

The answer is NO

It is the US that is threatening N.Korea with its aggressive exercises.....their behaviour would worry anyone