How can an ISFJ and INFJ Better Communicate with One Another? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

How can an ISFJ and INFJ Better Communicate with One Another?

A) I don't think he's an infj. Jus' sayin'. I'm a hopeless romantic, spend hours on the phone with my S/O and BFFLS, and I can't handle even a shred of making people feel like I don't care for them Relationships are a priority for INFJs. We put alot of effort into making relationships. Unless I was in a severe crisis I wouldn't be able to forget about my g/f

and more importantly:
B) I don't think you're happy, and if he's not willing to communicate with you about what to do to make it better, there's not much you can do but leave
If he's not meeting your emotional needs, and won't talk to you about it/work to fix the problem then its beginning to look a bit like psychological abuse, not gonna lie. You deserve to feel loved and valued by your partner... and not just be told so and pced out on.

Reactions: Gaze
oops
just read the rest of the responses

yea if you're going to play the self blame game and reach out to him and change yourself to adapt to his temperamental emotional inavailability there's not much advice I can ethically give you

good luck though

How have you decided on his type? it looks unlikely that he's infj.

XXFJ have a strong Fe function and tend to enjoy communication.

I've dated isfj girlfriend and I had no problems with extended talking or going out. In fact those things were what I liked about that relationship.

Maybe he's just more introverted than you are and needs more alone time? I can't be certain I just know that for me personally if someone wants to be with me all of the time for extend periods I start to feel as if I'm drowning emotionally.