How bitchy are you? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

How bitchy are you?

*Hides behind Raccoon Love*

Gah!

Can I lure anyone back with freshly baked cookies? :p

You Are 48% Bitchy

Generally, you're an average woman, with average moods. But sometimes... well, watch out!
Sometimes, you let your mean side get the better of you. And you enjoy every minute of it.

*lies flat on the ground and hopes no one can see him*

You Are 43% Bitchy

Generally, you're an average woman, with average moods. But sometimes... well, watch out!
Sometimes, you let your mean side get the better of you. And you enjoy every minute of it.

WOOT! :m182: you know it!

You Are 51% Bitchy

Fuck you, test. Actually most people think I'm the sweetest thing in the world in real life so you can SUCK it. I'm actually more offended with that "average woman" jazz. As if.

hahah bored now, I'm a pretty sweet person :p

but NOT YOU!

You Are 45% Bitchy

I am average???

I am pretty sure you are NOT average, lol.

You Are 56% Bitchy

That made me feel soo empowered.

Last edited:
bitchy-2.jpg

You Are 25% Bitchy

You're a pretty sweet person, and you're definitely not prone to bitchy outbursts.
Sometimes, though, you can't help thinking mean thoughts about people. But at least you don't act on them!

You Are 37% Bitchy

You're a pretty sweet person, and you're definitely not prone to bitchy outbursts.
Sometimes, though, you can't help thinking mean thoughts about people. But at least you don't act on them!

lol. That was fun!

The test said this... but it lies... :D
You Are 21% Bitchy

hahah bored now, I'm a pretty sweet person :p

but NOT YOU!

This test is a lying crackwhore. There isn't a bitchy bone in my body. Why I'm practically a saint.

You Are 40% Bitchy