House of Cards (May contain spoilers) | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

House of Cards (May contain spoilers)

I agree. So far for me, season 4 is a bit too predictable and lackluster compared to previous seasons. But, I'll keep watching, it's still a great show.

Season 4 is my favourite season. It takes elements from each character that we last saw in season's 1 and 2 and places them back into a perfectly-timed melody of twists and turns. I think it was a step up from the political deadlock of season 3.

[video=youtube;6H1fuf__oO4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H1fuf__oO4[/video]

Season 4 is my favourite season. It takes elements from each character that we last saw in season's 1 and 2 and places them back into a perfectly-timed melody of twists and turns. I think it was a step up from the political deadlock of season 3.

All previous seasons have led up to Season 4 and it is proving to be a very good season (not finished yet). I guess I had expected more, somehow, from the first few episodes and it now seems to be picking up for me. I am still finding it a little too predicable, but it in no way deviates from my enjoyment of the series. I am glad we're seeing Claire gaining some power and am excited to see where it will lead her and Frank. I secretly hope that she becomes pres in the the end. :D

Reactions: JJJA
All previous seasons have led up to Season 4 and it is proving to be a very good season (not finished yet). I guess I had expected more, somehow, from the first few episodes and it now seems to be picking up for me. I am still finding it a little too predicable, but it in no way deviates from my enjoyment of the series. I am glad we're seeing Claire gaining some power and am excited to see where it will lead her and Frank. I secretly hope that she becomes pres in the the end. :D

I guess I'll.....

...........CU 2016.

I guess I'll.....

...........CU 2016.

She'd be so much better than Frank. Seriously. I wish she were real so that we could vote for her in November.

She'd be so much better than Frank. Seriously. I wish she were real so that we could vote for her in November.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She would make an excellent Commander in-Chief.

robin-wright-800.jpg

This deserves to be in this thread.

[video=youtube;mASRJMGfaqA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mASRJMGfaqA[/video]

Reactions: Free