Home

Spiritual Leo

On Holiday
Apr 14, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Thinker
How many of you look forward to turning on your computer to check this forum? Does this forum allow you to show your deepest self without fear? Is this your only forum that feels like home or do you have many, or none at all? And why?

I actually do look forward to getting on the computer to check the forum. It's one of the first things I do when I get on my computer.
For a long period of time, I felt that this was the only place that I can share who I really am with people...I mean, I still have a lot that I probably could be sharing, but this is progress in my eyes.

Truth be told, I'm not sure why I am here anymore. When I came back in August, something was gone from here....I felt a huge hole.

I am glad that I am past the point of "needing" this place; now I just come here for the ride.

I actually do look forward to getting on the computer to check the forum. It's one of the first things I do when I get on my computer.
For a long period of time, I felt that this was the only place that I can share who I really am with people...I mean, I still have a lot that I probably could be sharing, but this is progress in my eyes.

Truth be told, I'm not sure why I am here anymore. When I came back in August, something was gone from here....I felt a huge hole.

I am glad that I am past the point of "needing" this place; now I just come here for the ride.

Well it is rather comforting when you know that you have a place where you can express yourself, but it's good to hear your here for the ride because you really never know where the forum will go. Honestly, if the forum vanished, I would feel pretty upset.

Always enjoy your responses.

Take care