Helping friends but they shut you out. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Helping friends but they shut you out.

I think you still need to find some people who deserve your friendship, these guys sound like they want ya when they want ya kinda people. I think your heart is in the right place and theirs is not..

I would have to agree.

Especially with women I tend to end up as the Emotional Tamponâ„¢ or Cuddle Bitchâ„¢ as my other forum likes to call it.

So where do you find these better people?

I think you still need to find some people who deserve your friendship, these guys sound like they want ya when they want ya kinda people. I think your heart is in the right place and theirs is not..

Agreed. Screw 'em.

Hmm good question. I would say look in the opposite direction your looking in now. What are your interests, or hobbies? I play disc golf a lot and I have seen a lot of really nice girls playing golf. I tend to look for women that like what I like. And being young it will take time for you to really know what you want in a relationship. I try to take my time and get to know them before I put any emotional connection to them. Getting in the wrong relationship can have life long consequences I am living proof of that lol Or you could always date a older woman that understands you. I had a girlfriend that was five years older than me. Great relationship even after we broke up we were still friends great woman she taught me a lot about love and acceptance.