[INFJ] - Help needed: how to approach an INFJ? | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Help needed: how to approach an INFJ?

caveman-drags-woman-social-natural.jpg

Reactions: Sandie33
Believing you love someone you do not know is unhealthy thinking. Stalking is criminal behavior. Grabbing someone in such a way is not cute or romantic. Unwanted physical contact, especially when with your hands grasping them, is a physical assault and unlawful restraint. This can get you arrested.

The fact that this needs to be explained to you as unhealthy and inappropriate should tell you that you have a serious mental disturbance, and you need some sort of psychiatric intervention. And everyone on here who indulges your disturbing obsession needs to join you for a group therapy session.

OP listed their age as 28 upon joining (one of the first things I checked after reading the thread, but that info is now not listed on profile.) Then later said in numerous posts they go for younger girls and girls 10-20 years younger and won't date a 30 year old. And some people were still giving dating advice. Wat.

Last edited:
Reactions: the
OP listed their age as 28 upon joining (one of the first things I checked after reading the thread, but that info is now not listed on profile. Said in numerous posts they go for younger girls and girls 10-20 years younger and won't date a 30 year old. And some people were still giving dating advice. Wat.
with all due respect, to defend myself here, I have not seen any other posts from this individual, your judgement is not appreciated and VERY unfair

Reactions: Icedream
Believing you love someone you do not know is unhealthy thinking. Stalking is criminal behavior. Grabbing someone in such a way is not cute or romantic. Unwanted physical contact, especially when with your hands grasping them, is a physical assault and unlawful restraint. This can get you arrested.

The fact that this needs to be explained to you as unhealthy and inappropriate should tell you that you have a serious mental disturbance, and you need some sort of psychiatric intervention. And everyone on here who indulges your disturbing obsession needs to join you for a group therapy session.
Again, how did this post spread any kind of positivity? There’s a way to say things with grace, and I do not take kindly to your blanket statement about my mental health as well as that of the others that posted here....

with all due respect, to defend myself here, I have not seen any other posts from this individual, your judgement is not appreciated and VERY unfair
You should read through the thread. I know it's a few pages long....

Last edited:
Reactions: Ginny
OP listed their age as 28 upon joining (one of the first things I checked after reading the thread, but that info is now not listed on profile.) Then later said in numerous posts they go for younger girls and girls 10-20 years younger and won't date a 30 year old. And some people were still giving dating advice. Wat.
Great observation there. 8 years old... I can only hope this was a math mistake on the OPs part.

...I have not seen any other posts from this individual,...
Oh good you have no idea what you are talking about, thanks for your input.

Reactions: acd and Ginny
Great observation there. 8 years old... I can only hope this was a math mistake on the OPs part.

I feel like it's like one of those math questions you'd get in grade school only wayyy creepier.

"If OP prefers girls who are 10-20 years younger, but will not date a 30 year old woman, how old is OP and wtf is going on here?"

Last edited:

Honestly I was fine until ACD made a blanket statement about individuals giving inputs here, I did nothing to insult anyone and therefore did not deserve it.... thank you for your positive feedback on this matter, I know exactly the type of character you are now and I’m not impressed

Reactions: acd
Honestly I was fine until ACD made a blanket statement about individuals giving inputs here, I did nothing to insult anyone and therefore did not deserve it.... thank you for your positive feedback on this matter, I know exactly the type of character you are now and I’m not impressed
What blanket statement was that?

Yo

In my view you basically called everyone out for trying to give advice to this individual.. did I see it incorrectly perhaps?
I did observe that advice was being given despite this thread being filled with concerning details... (Which a lot of other posters did cover.)

I
I did observe that advice, maybe even encouragement was being given despite this thread being filled with concerning details.
i fully fully respect that, it’s obvious you did read and do more research other than me just answering the original post, I just feel that the way you carried that message over was very hostile and I do feel that it could have been addressed in a better way with the individuals responding on this..

Each INFJ is different. I for one like people who can make an arse out of themselves, people present or not, although confidence and intelligence are key components about it.

I believe in your case that you think too much. If it doesn't go as planned, all the preparation will have been for nothing. So just go for it, and read her body language while you're at it. This will tell you how far you can go. Though you should also proceed with caution. Coming off too strong can also have a negative effect.

It's good to have a plan, but no plan survives first contact...

Reactions: flipper
Age is not constant. When one person is 60 and another 40, age difference is not a huge issue. What I mean is acceptable age difference is varying depending on time. Another thing is that I feel dating 30-yo woman is taking a huge responsibility and you have to be already settled in your live (I think I said that before).

+ Update: INFJs are weird! :craycray:

Age is not constant. When one person is 60 and another 40, age difference is not a huge issue. What I mean is acceptable age difference is varying depending on time. Another thing is that I feel dating 30-yo woman is taking a huge responsibility and you have to be already settled in your live (I think I said that before).

+ Update: INFJs are weird! :craycray:
This may sound really ESTJ of me... But why don't you get your affairs in order? Or are you just wanting to date high school girls until you feel you can work it out? (I'm just going to guess this person is in high school or fresh out)

Age isn't really a big deal once you get to a certain point. A 40 year old and a 60 year old probably have comparable life experience.

I don't feel like sharing my thoughts here - too much crap and insults. Nobody cares, nobody needs it. I wrote something but I will keep it to myself.