[INFJ] - Help needed: how to approach an INFJ? | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Help needed: how to approach an INFJ?

QUESTION. I am not quite sure what to think about it:

I asked her about a situation mention in the beginning. She said that she is sorry, but she can't recall it. Than she told me that she finds me interesting / cool person (hard to translate directly, there is no proper word to use). That was the last message. Than I asked why she thinks that way? (mostly to see what she knows about me - I suppose she stalked me :p) But she did not respond yet.

What I see is that she wasn't dissatisfied that I am asking questions. I was afraid that if she doesn't remember anything the conversation will end. It looks like she is willing to continue but her responds sometimes were very slow. I guess that my question "why?" was hard to respond. Ni users are often making statements quickly but it takes more time to explain why (it comes "out of nowhere"). I know that sometimes INFJs are trying to escape when not reciprocating attraction (I am doing same thing! :D:D). My intentions were rather clear but she made a small step to continue it.

I am planning to give her some time to respond. If she will not respond within reasonable time, I will try to change a topic, reveal some details about me and ask her some not very personal questions.

What do you think about it?

When an INFJ is worried or feels like they owe someone something, they will quietly go into a relationship, in order to satisfy the subject

Reactions: Ginny
QUESTION. I am not quite sure what to think about it:

I asked her about a situation mention in the beginning. She said that she is sorry, but she can't recall it. Than she told me that she finds me interesting / cool person (hard to translate directly, there is no proper word to use). That was the last message. Than I asked why she thinks that way? (mostly to see what she knows about me - I suppose she stalked me :p) But she did not respond yet.

What I see is that she wasn't dissatisfied that I am asking questions. I was afraid that if she doesn't remember anything the conversation will end. It looks like she is willing to continue but her responds sometimes were very slow. I guess that my question "why?" was hard to respond. Ni users are often making statements quickly but it takes more time to explain why (it comes "out of nowhere"). I know that sometimes INFJs are trying to escape when not reciprocating attraction (I am doing same thing! :D:D). My intentions were rather clear but she made a small step to continue it.

I am planning to give her some time to respond. If she will not respond within reasonable time, I will try to change a topic, reveal some details about me and ask her some not very personal questions.

What do you think about it?

I think if she finds you interesting, that is a very positive sign for an INFJ.

8 years old guys, come on.

Reactions: acd
How should I make a conversation more lively? (I suppose first thing is probably that I shouldn't be sleepy) I am getting responses rather quickly but they are not very long. It is both good and bad sign. I think that it is mainly because conversation is too impersonal and I generally tend to avoid revealing personal details :( INFJs also tend to be guarded, so there is not much more than what I asked about. It is hard to click on surface level. I don't want to make it look like I am forcefully pushing conversation. Open questions are good, but not when someone doesn't feel comfortable about revealing too much.

Reactions: Hola329
Amen, that is exactly how I feel. Please incorporate that into your lifestyle.
Typical for sensors.. If I am talking about some general rule it doesn't mean it exactly apply to me and my situation.

Think with your brain and not your penis you fucking chav.

Think with your brain and not your penis you fucking chav.
I am trying to get inside her brain so I am using proper tool :sunglasses:

Things are progressing.. SLOWLY. I see positive response but I am the only one who is active. This is typical for INFJs I guess.

I need your opinion!!

I am still only chatting with her, which makes everything super slow. Her typical response when I was trying make her meet IRL was no response at all. I stopped trying to do that long time ago - I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable or put any pressure. I was also quite busy and it was very to keep conversation going because she was super passive. I was the one to invent topics all the time. She never asked about anything or initiated any conversation. However, she is usually super quick to read and respond (mostly). She often make Se jokes. Her answers are rather short (she might not use a physical keyboard). I see that she is processing information 10x slower than me (Ni thing) - maybe she is overloaded? (sometimes I start a sentence before knowing what I want to tell). Mostly she is just kind and say things like "oh, that's interesting". I guess she IS interested in my messages.

OK. She never initiated anything till the last time. I was super busy and didn't contact her for a longer time. She shared something funny - she was worried that I lost interest..? I didn't notice it immediately. After two or three days I responded with more funny things. SHE SHOWERED ME WITH COMPLIMENTS. It was so shocking and intense that I had to escape from my PC :openmouth: (Fe overload) Next conversation: she is still brief and only respond.

I guess that it is her shyness. She doesn't know what to do, so I have to do everything :laughing: I definitely see the progress, but I am not sure when it is the right time to ask her to meet IRL.

Please share your thoughts!

Reactions: Sandie33
So I read everything. Ha... yeahhh.

Her typical response when I was trying make her meet IRL was no response at all. I stopped trying to do that long time ago - I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable or put any pressure. I was also quite busy and it was very to keep conversation going because she was super passive. I was the one to invent topics all the time. She never asked about anything or initiated any conversation. However, she is usually super quick to read and respond (mostly). She often make Se jokes. Her answers are rather short

Pretty sure at this rate she only views you as a friend. It's been 11 months since you last posted and you still haven't seen her in person or properly asked her out for a coffee? Yeah, sorry buddy. I don't think she is that interested, otherwise you would've met her IRL a long ass time ago.

Move on amigo. There are other plenty of fishes in the sea. And for Gods sake if you like a girl, don't touch her if you don't know the gal. Respect personal boundaries.

I need your opinion!!

I am still only chatting with her, which makes everything super slow. Her typical response when I was trying make her meet IRL was no response at all. I stopped trying to do that long time ago - I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable or put any pressure. I was also quite busy and it was very to keep conversation going because she was super passive. I was the one to invent topics all the time. She never asked about anything or initiated any conversation. However, she is usually super quick to read and respond (mostly). She often make Se jokes. Her answers are rather short (she might not use a physical keyboard). I see that she is processing information 10x slower than me (Ni thing) - maybe she is overloaded? (sometimes I start a sentence before knowing what I want to tell). Mostly she is just kind and say things like "oh, that's interesting". I guess she IS interested in my messages.

OK. She never initiated anything till the last time. I was super busy and didn't contact her for a longer time. She shared something funny - she was worried that I lost interest..? I didn't notice it immediately. After two or three days I responded with more funny things. SHE SHOWERED ME WITH COMPLIMENTS. It was so shocking and intense that I had to escape from my PC :openmouth: (Fe overload) Next conversation: she is still brief and only respond.

I guess that it is her shyness. She doesn't know what to do, so I have to do everything :laughing: I definitely see the progress, but I am not sure when it is the right time to ask her to meet IRL.

Please share your thoughts!

Ask her out and then end it if she says no.

This is very very simple.

Her typical response when I was trying make her meet IRL was no response at all
iu