[INFJ] - Help needed: how to approach an INFJ? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Help needed: how to approach an INFJ?

I don't understand this eagerness to enter a relationship from a man under thirty.
Love is a luxury for accomplished men, a distraction for men of no distinction.

There is a lot you can achieve in your youth. You could join the military and lead battalions, start a business and make millions, even begin a political career.

How can someone with all of this potential be infatuated with a mere human being? There's billions of women on this earth.

Glory is on the line and you're getting distracted.
Focus!

Last edited:
Honestly most cats are either INTJs or ENFPs. There's little in-between.
Darica_Lion_07174.jpg
ENTJ.

I don't understand this eagerness to enter a relationship from a man under thirty.
Love is a luxury for accomplished men, a distraction for men of no distinction.

There is a lot you can achieve in your youth. You could join the military and lead battalions, start a business and make millions, even begin a political career.

How can someone with all of this potential be infatuated with a mere human being? There's billions of women on this earth.

Glory is on the line and you're getting distracted.
Focus!
lazytown_oh_you.jpg

INFJs primarily love their partners for the beauty of their soul. My best advice is to not pretend or wear a mask. We can often see through that. Be yourself because that is what she will either grow to love or say no to. Besides that. We tend to be rather romantic. Write her a poem or something! In your words. I know I would love that. Though I am a INFJ male. Can't say how the female version will appreciate it.

And if you get rejection. That is OK! No matter how beautiful she is, a relationship will be dead if she doesn't care for the real you. I promise you don't want that. That is beyond your control. So! Try your best. Be yourself. And do not be discouraged by rejection. (Trying again is fine, and may draw endearment) if it works out, make sure you slowly open yourself up to her. We love learning the true hearts of the people we are interested in. And if she shares her heart with you. ALWAYS LISTEN. INFJs are slow to open up for a reason. We almost feel as if we can't waste the utterance of our thoughts on someone who won't care or truly appreciate it. Not appreciating or listening to the things she decides to share from her heart might be one of the fastest ways to rot the relationship. And it might be rotted -long- before she finally says something. And if her heart ever becomes fully exposed to you . . . Touch lightly. We bruise easily, and it took 2000 pounds of trust for her to get to that point. As we love people for their soul, we desperately long to be loved for ours. And one more final point. In a relationship with an INFJ, communication is huge (as well as any relationship) words are the bridge to the heart.

Do you know where his knowledge comes from? He even said how unreliable this is, and that it is highly subjective pseudoanalysis that dismisses exceptions and different situations. The only thing I can say to this is: quack. Unless proven otherwise.

Your naiveté about this is laughable.

This comes from subjective analysis of expressing functions. E.g. Se have intense contact with moving objects, Si is more relaxed but still focused on environment, Ne eyes are running around, Ni is deep, analytic sight. It is very useful but making exercises is needed. Every type is using all of 16 functions but in different amount. Short sight is often not enough to type somebody. Ni users are expressing extroverted intuition while thinking about possibilities.

It's not very easy to type but it works - I was trying to type some people on youtube and then I was checking their MBTI type.

Reactions: seira0807