HELP! INFJ/ENFP lesbian twin flames | Page 2 | INFJ Forum
There is already a recent thread on twin flames by @JustPhil here:

https://www.infjs.com/threads/twin-flames-has-anyone-met-theirs.36728/

How I am understanding this is that you just met this person and do not really know her or have a relationship w/ her. You say she may already be in a committed relationship. You don't know much personal information about her.

This is why I am skeptical of the Twin Flame concept.

– Infatuation/lust is not a deep connection.
– Why do so many people who claim a person is their "twin flame" disrespect the fact that the other person is in a committed relationship?
– Why do people so often choose twin flames whom they know so little about?
– Why are people so ashamed of admitted lust and the feeling of potential deep connection for what they are?
– Unlike a Soul Mate, a Twin Flame is someone who helps you grow. The relationship may not be long-lasting. So, in this case, anyone can label anyone a "twin flame". Seems like projecting.
– You can't love or understand someone you don't know.
I've recently encountered my twin flame and whether anyone wants to believe me or not, we're in the chaser/runner dynamic currently. We both feel each other's emotions constantly despite keeping our distance from one another. She's in another country as well. It's a connection that science cannot explain and is entirely unconditional. It's not three dimensional. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't there. With any twin flame journey to union, there's much karmic residue and physical superficiality that needs to be smudged before the union. Be it past, present, or future (lust).

Please, let me explain my point of view. I come from a previously very scientific, cynical, and over-bearly realistic background and wish to address this ;

- How do you know this is infatuation? Twin flame love is unconditional. Period. :)
- It is not chosen, the universe makes it out to be. It is your other half. Ex. read up Plato's views the human soul. Yes, some people mistake their soulmate or someone with intense energies to be their twin flames from time to time. So, you may be half right.
- I think you're being entirely too cynical and skeptical of the concept of a twin flame and approaching your rebuttal with entirely too much negativity due possible resentment towards people who use the term loosely? Being in a legitimate twin flame reunion you are full of positivity and your auras are glowing. There is no comparsion! :p
- Yes. You can! Telepathy and emotional sharing exists with Twin Flames.
- Yes, you're absolutely right. They are your mirror of flaws and strengths. You're applying too much logic imo to something spiritual. Twin flame relationships are everlasting, even if not physical. The connection is via a cord/bond that cannot be broken. Even if they aren't physically together, there is always that magnetism and you may find yourself with someone who reminds of you them subconsciously.
- Again, they are your mirror. Do you not know your own reflection? :p

@btg3ar , pay no mind to the cyncism and just trust your heart and intuition. I suggest opening yourself more to spirituality if you look to have your union in this lifetime. Just be very careful opening up your chakras. Pay mind though, a twin flame relationship is not only the most intense loving-wise but it is also the most hurtful and mental anguish you'd ever experience. You find yourself incapable of walking away or not thinking about them. Naturally, it comes with the territory and the bestowing of immense wisdom that comes along with the journey. It is not an easy one. :)

Bare in mind she will be your mirror. Which means, the more you open your spirituality the more it will happen on her end and vice versa. Personally, I believe in human potential and how we've been held back, not in religion and I've had a spiritual awakening. I wish you two the best of luck and that your union is a prosperous one!

I've recently encountered my twin flame and whether anyone wants to believe me or not, we're in the chaser/runner dynamic currently. We both feel each other's emotions constantly despite keeping our distance from one another. She's in another country as well. It's a connection that science cannot explain and is entirely unconditional. It's not three dimensional. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't there. With any twin flame journey to union, there's much karmic residue and physical superficiality that needs to be smudged before the union. Be it past, present, or future (lust).
I'm guessing you're the 'chaser'?

I'd be curious to see how many self-confessed 'runners' buy into the twin-flames idea, and not just the idea that they've got a stalker.

Don't get me wrong, I've entertained the idea myself, but it just seems like an awfully misleading belief steeped in the tragedy of longing.

I'm guessing you're the 'chaser'?

I'd be curious to see how many self-confessed 'runners' buy into the twin-flames idea, and not just the idea that they've got a stalker.

Don't get me wrong, I've entertained the idea myself, but it just seems like an awfully misleading belief steeped in the tragedy of longing.

You do have a refreshingly different way of looking at this! I would contend that if they self-confess to being a runner than by definition they have accepted the twinflame premise. For the stalker premise, again I would contend they would not self confess to running but, as you suggest stalked. Ok now add mental illness to your longing thesis and how ugly does that get?

There's multiple factors involved and they are usually your polar opposites yet not. They share the same chakras as you. It starts as a curse but ends as the strongest gift imaginable. Meaning, for example; I embarrassingly say I'm still a virgin. She's a woman whose been through extreme child trauma and continues to deal with abuse on a daily basis alongside a sexual 'skillset'. These dynamic sound familiar to anyone? Haha.

Anyways, the 'running' is caused by fear of commitment and immense baggage. A legitimate twin flame will not ever think of you as a "stalker". If they do, it is false. Simple. The twin flames with the most simple and fast unions are usually ones that don't have much baggage to begin with and are both emotionally wise.

Until you go through yourself, it will always come off as unbelievable. And I agree, it is misleading especially since so many people are quick to assume or self-proclaim their partners are soulmates or twin flames. Infatuation or lust are confused with it.The naive. It's a magnetic force not a coincidence. And only until something gets in the way and pushed you two apart unnaturally or you are in strong mental anguish does it manifest quicker and connections that are "magical" begin to form.

Personally, I did not even know of it's existence until it happened to me. I was even cynical in the past towards the idea of soulmates. Just give and take relationships where your legitimate support of one another and being 100% yourself is all that is needed for it to be long-lasting and fruitful. Which I say, is no comparison to twin flame relationships. It's more of a calling and bond than anything else.

And yes, I was the chaser. I'm now in the extremely difficult dynamic of being the runner (hence me being back here again and distracting myself and dealing with my own past) and it's bringing on strong negative emotions constantly during the transition.. It comes along with it. Lol. I see the alienation and insensitivity of some members here has not changed much and is rather disappointing if I may say so. I always held INFJs to a large regard initially when it comes to the potential of Fe, but that's entirely on me. :p

Either way, to each their own and whatever makes anyone happy especially if it doesn't harm anyone else. No matter how absurd it may sound. Then again, it's to be expected coming to a MBTI driven forum with the idea of a consciousness and awareness that exists other than your psyche and physical body. :p

If anyone is truly curious in spirituality and this, I recommend listening to "rife and solar plexus frequencies" on youtube alongside a positive outlook and see where it leads.

Last edited:
There's multiple factors involved and they are usually your polar opposites yet not. They share the same chakras as you. It starts as a curse but ends as the strongest gift imaginable. Meaning, for example; I embarrassingly say I'm still a virgin. She's a woman whose been through extreme child trauma and continues to deal with abuse on a daily basis alongside a sexual 'skillset'. These dynamic sound familiar to anyone? Haha.

Anyways, the 'running' is caused by fear of commitment and immense baggage. A legitimate twin flame will not ever think of you as a "stalker". If they do, it is false. Simple. The twin flames with the most simple and fast unions are usually ones that don't have much baggage to begin with and are both emotionally wise.

Until you go through yourself, it will always come off as unbelievable. And I agree, it is misleading especially since so many people are quick to assume or self-proclaim their partners are soulmates or twin flames. Infatuation or lust are confused with it.The naive. It's a magnetic force not a coincidence. And only until something gets in the way and pushed you two apart unnaturally or you are in strong mental anguish does it manifest quicker and connections that are "magical" begin to form.

Personally, I did not even know of it's existence until it happened to me. I was even cynical in the past towards the idea of soulmates. Just give and take relationships where your legitimate support of one another and being 100% yourself is all that is needed for it to be long-lasting and fruitful. Which I say, is no comparison to twin flame relationships. It's more of a calling and bond than anything else.

And yes, I was the chaser. I'm now in the extremely difficult dynamic of being the runner (hence me being back here again and distracting myself and dealing with my own past) and it's bringing on strong negative emotions constantly during the transition.. It comes along with it. Lol. I see the alienation and insensitivity of some members here has not changed much and is rather disappointing if I may say so. I always held INFJs to a large regard initially when it comes to the potential of Fe, but that's entirely on me. :p

Either way, to each their own and whatever makes anyone happy especially if it doesn't harm anyone else. No matter how absurd it may sound. Then again, it's to be expected coming to a MBTI driven forum with the idea of a consciousness and awareness that exists other than your psyche and physical body. :p

If anyone is truly curious in spirituality and this, I recommend listening to "rife and solar plexus frequencies" on youtube alongside a positive outlook and see where it leads.
So is she chasing you now?

1. THANK YOU.

2.I have read this and want to acknowledge that.

3. I need some time I don't have this second to digest this for a worthy reply.

4. Thank you.

Larry

So is she chasing you now?
Sorry, I meant to imply I'm in the process of 'becoming' the runner. The fact that I am even talking about it here means I still am very much a chaser in some shape or form. I'm more neutral and patient with it now than anything else.

To the OP, I never meant to hijack this thread. Sorry.

Every twin flame journey is different and some even take years before a union. I've only met this woman 8 months ago. Not trying to over analyze it with science as that's just asking for it to never happen.as it'll be paired with cynicism and doubt. Which will cause the same on her end and vice versa.

It's all intuition and feelings with my journey in the very least. Oh and, I'd like to add that she is an ESTP. Again, Opposites. :)

L

Yes, people suggesting they have 2 twinflames does not help the credibility neither does I just talked to Christ on the cross an hour ago or, I had a kundalini rising while ordering fries at McDonalds.

Yes again, HUGE abuse issues and equally as huge commitment issues. However, she is aware enough to know she has a problem. She is also aware enough to know I can help her. The I can help you is more of a negative than a positive. I did email someone that could fill me in on what is going on however, she has poisoned the well so thoroughly that I am not getting a reply. I think she has me set up with her crowd as the anti-Christ.

I am not *aware* of magical connections being formed probably because of the smoke screen she puts out. The initial get the hell out of here letter was actually an attempt to draw me back into the drama...I did not participate. Weeks later we crossed paths and she again tried to draw me in with more drama, I did not participate. And via the internet she "tries" to be anonymous but yet, leaves some clue that it is her.

I agree with the bond part and particularly relate to the calling. It is not easy sitting back and watch her make bad decision after bad decision. For any number of reasons the Universe will not positively re-enforce these behaviors or mental outlook.

Thank you,

Larry