HELP! INFJ/ENFP lesbian twin flames | INFJ Forum

btg3ar

Regular Poster
Dec 7, 2019
MBTI
INFJ-A
Have you ever met your twin flame, encountered someone or stories of someone that had? I locked eyes with mine & am too comatose in thought to explain much. mid 30's lesbian INFJ here & mid 40's closeted, religious ENFP somewhere far away, yet near. When our eyes locked, our souls united.. OMFG!!! The sheer intensity of all those emotions within those eyes, full of fear... mirrored mine. INFJ's: keep doing u.. stay strong and true. The universe will reward you.

https://consciousreminder.com/2017/12/18/possible-two-females-twin-flames/

Hello @electricwavelengths, welcome to the forum!

Can't say I have... sounds like a very intense experience indeed.
Is it someone you know, or someone you've seen, but have yet to know? What makes her far away?
Someone I met in a meeting between two companies. We acquired one another's number before the meeting took place. When I spoke with her over the phone about the upcoming meeting, I felt it then. I've been feeling and experiencing things for over a year. Our paths actually crossed months ago.. we were in the same place at the same time. I feel as if her I saw her but am uncertain. She's possibly married or in a serious relationship, possibly battling fear of the pain from loss of family, religion & society. That's what makes her far away. What makes her close? Everything. I knew before we even locked eyes..

Hi @electricwavelengths welcome to the forum :)

I was tagged into the thread but I'm not sure how I can be of help? You see, I believe that we are our own Twinflame. The journey is a reconcilliation of feminine and masculine energies within ourself. Yes, others come into our life and we form deep, special bonds, or chaos, as a means to awaken ourself to the reconcilliation.

What else do you know about this person?

Hi @electricwavelengths welcome to the forum :)

I was tagged into the thread but I'm not sure how I can be of help? You see, I believe that we are our own Twinflame. The journey is a reconcilliation of feminine and masculine energies within ourself. Yes, others come into our life and we form deep, special bonds, or chaos, as a means to awaken ourself to the reconcilliation.

What else do you know about this person?
we spent about 90m in our 1 on 1 meeting. I feel it in my soul that she's my twin flame. I feel it in my heart that it'll be ok if she's not because that time spent, THAT was enough for a lifetime. I have both inner and outer feminine and masculine energies. I've spent most of my life single, despite an 8 month fml stint when unhealthy & underdeveloped. The universe has been speaking to me for over a year. All my life actually. I've done random things without even knowing why I was doing them or as if I was doing them for some random reason to find out that I did them for a future purpose. Too overwhelming & tmi to share, but u get my flow. Thank you for your answer. You may very well be right & looking fwd to it if so. Either way, the possibilities are endless. Imma keep planting seeds for success in my mind to prophesy the future I see..

United, she and I could change the lives of millions. I see that

we spent about 90m in our 1 on 1 meeting. I feel it in my soul that she's my twin flame. I feel it in my heart that it'll be ok if she's not because that time spent, THAT was enough for a lifetime. I have both inner and outer feminine and masculine energies. I've spent most of my life single, despite an 8 month fml stint when unhealthy & underdeveloped. The universe has been speaking to me for over a year. All my life actually. I've done random things without even knowing why I was doing them or as if I was doing them for some random reason to find out that I did them for a future purpose. Too overwhelming & tmi to share, but u get my flow. Thank you for your answer. You may very well be right & looking fwd to it if so. Either way, the possibilities are endless. Imma keep planting seeds for success in my mind to prophesy the future I see..

United, she and I could change the lives of millions. I see that
Perhaps this can clarify things too?
https://themindsjournal.com/what-is-a-soul-call/

I've been pondering your situation much this morning. It reminded me of a similar encounter I'd had with a gentleman in a 3-day workshop I was attending at the time. The workshop was for training and quite alot if intensive study to pack in. The down-time conversations were packed full and deep.

I found myself infatuated with my teammate. I couldn't stop thinking of him months after returning back to my home and work. There was no way to contact him after the workshop was over. I recall mulling over our meal-talks and study group distraction conversations.

He crossed my path to deliver me a message of sorts, and never to be encountered again.

Thank you for your answer. You may very well be right & looking fwd to it if so. Either way, the possibilities are endless. Imma keep planting seeds for success in my mind to prophesy the future I see..
You're welcome. I wish you well...seems your aware of your direction. ;)

There is already a recent thread on twin flames by @JustPhil here:

https://www.infjs.com/threads/twin-flames-has-anyone-met-theirs.36728/

How I am understanding this is that you just met this person and do not really know her or have a relationship w/ her. You say she may already be in a committed relationship. You don't know much personal information about her.

This is why I am skeptical of the Twin Flame concept.

– Infatuation/lust is not a deep connection.
– Why do so many people who claim a person is their "twin flame" disrespect the fact that the other person is in a committed relationship?
– Why do people so often choose twin flames whom they know so little about?
– Why are people so ashamed of admitted lust and the feeling of potential deep connection for what they are?
– Unlike a Soul Mate, a Twin Flame is someone who helps you grow. The relationship may not be long-lasting. So, in this case, anyone can label anyone a "twin flame". Seems like projecting.
– You can't love or understand someone you don't know.

How do you know if she's a closeted lesbian? Did she talk about all these very personal things with you? It reads like there are some assumptions being made.

Last edited:
Perhaps this can clarify things too?
https://themindsjournal.com/what-is-a-soul-call/

I've been pondering your situation much this morning. It reminded me of a similar encounter I'd had with a gentleman in a 3-day workshop I was attending at the time. The workshop was for training and quite alot if intensive study to pack in. The down-time conversations were packed full and deep.

I found myself infatuated with my teammate. I couldn't stop thinking of him months after returning back to my home and work. There was no way to contact him after the workshop was over. I recall mulling over our meal-talks and study group distraction conversations.

He crossed my path to deliver me a message of sorts, and never to be encountered again.

You're welcome. I wish you well...seems your aware of your direction. ;)
Perhaps the two of you will cross paths again.. at the right time. Imagination encircles the world.. you never know. keep killing em with kindness, speaking success, & climbing that hill.. sounds like you're on the right path

How do you know if she's a closeted lesbian? Did she talk about all these very personal things with you? It reads like there are some assumptions being made.
I cannot provide you with an answer supported by cold, hard facts. I just know

Reactions: Siku

How I am understanding this is that you just met this person and do not really know her or have a relationship w/ her. You say she may already be in a committed relationship. You don't know much personal information about her.

– Why do so many people who claim a person is their "twin flame" disrespect the fact that the other person is in a committed relationship?
– Why are people so ashamed of admitted lust and the feeling of potential deep connection for what they are?
– Unlike a Soul Mate, a Twin Flame is someone who helps you grow. The relationship may not be long-lasting. So, in this case, anyone can label anyone a "twin flame". Seems like projecting.
“I mean, you could claim that anything's real if the only basis for believing in it is that nobody's proved it doesn't exist!”

Reactions: Siku
Yes, it is why I am on this list.....WAY long story I hope to get into sometime. There is a LOT of documentation on the turmoil these relationships create. They typically are very intense and rocky. And yes on the "we can fix the world". There is a contention that is the reason for the relationships and the reuniting..at the very least to raise the frequency. The very best to you!

Larry

Reactions: Siku and David54

How I am understanding this is that you just met this person and do not really know her or have a relationship w/ her. You say she may already be in a committed relationship. You don't know much personal information about he

You make some very valid points! There is also the I have two twin flames.
I will address some of your observatoons.
Not ALL ignore the marriage part a few do honor that but yes, it tends to be ignored.
For real connections it is not a choice. The universe does its thing and life is turned upside down.
A good number of people pursue the lust part and ignore the lesson part. Few want to ffg o that kind of work, it is difficult. There is also very little real support to try and figure the situation out a lot of times because of the fidelity issues.
I certainly take your point about not being able to love someone you don't know however, this is indeed different.

I do apologize for not getting this formatted correctly .

Larry

1200px-thumbnail.jpg

Reactions: acd