Has anyone been with an ENTJ? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Has anyone been with an ENTJ?

Typically there is very little Fe, and that can really put off some INFJs.. for me it is a no go.

Reactions: Pin
@Ren

Fi function

ENTJ in Love, Dating and Relationships

It’s a surprise that seemingly tough and arrogant ENTJ can be quite sentimental and romantic in personal relationships. However, while ENTJs fall in love fairly quickly and easily, they are well aware of their weakness and will typically take steps to control their romantic feelings in order to protect their other goals.

Due to the competitive nature, the ENTJ will pick the most attractive partner, but the relationship can have a future only if that partner is able to meet ENTJ needs by being loyal, supportive, independent and smart. If, for any reason, the partner can’t meet ENTJ’s needs anymore, the ENTJ will end the relationship and move on.

Last edited:
@Ren

It’s a surprise that seemingly tough and arrogant ENTJ can be quite sentimental and romantic in personal relationships. However, while ENTJs fall in love fairly quickly and easily, they are well aware of their weakness and will typically take steps to control their romantic feelings in order to protect their other goals.

Due to the competitive nature, the ENTJ will pick the most attractive partner, but the relationship can have a future only if that partner is able to meet ENTJ needs by being loyal, supportive, independent and smart. If, for any reason, the partner can’t meet ENTJ’s needs anymore, the ENTJ will end the relationship and move on.
Is this some gay stuff?

@Ren

Fi function

This sounds like quite a bit of pressure for your future partner.

Reactions: Sandie33 and Pin
Aubrey Plaza is pretty cool.
Sure, for an ENFP. It's been a year, you still like her?

Ooohhh somebody do me!
I'll do @Pin.
Pin is an ENTJ, I mean, it says it in his profile. And to add to that, he's always trying to gain further knowledge and can strives to strengthen his types weaknesses (and I know them well because I have an ENTJ father). He's direct and supportive. He seems to keep have a rich inner life, especially for an extrovert, and when he posts I get the sense he's trying to further himself and his knowledge, while also healthily contributing to the community. I haven't been on too much to get into the deeper, more personal details, and I would've done Wyote, but I wanted more of a challenge. There's a lot of me seeing his strive for improvement and just to further and strengthen himself healthily, while retaining his strong, unshakeable core values which I haven't seen him waver from once. He's really stable and has a lot to offer, but isn't afraid to add any knew information to his arsenal if he sees something incomplete. Overall a solid friend that you know will always be there for you and can always be strong if you feel weak.
I just wanted to have an nice ego-stroking so I quoted this post.