Has anybody walked up to you in person and typed you? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Has anybody walked up to you in person and typed you?

Amusing idea. I'd get a kick out of the attention.

No.

I think I would find it offensive and annoying and even a bit intrusive that someone is trying to figure my shit out and then trying to present it to me like they have the first clue about who I am and how I operate.

haha I agree 100%. The hypocritical part is I then will then try to figure other people out, it's a weird obsession with trying to understand different people and how they think. I'm guilty of doing it with both strangers and close friends, however I would never admit or clue to doing it.

Interesting.

To be honest I can't see how people are so ready to type others; not accurately. I feel I have an extensive knowledge of MBTI for a layperson but still I fail to type even those closest to me.

If someone came up to me and said I was an INFJ I would still think it's a lucky guess.

I......can be one of these person. *shies away*

I usually sat and observed. Then I wait for the inevitable discussion of MBTI or I start one myself, and suggests the type, or wait until they did the test themselves.

But..yeah. I can be one of those.

I feel like this person would be INFJ. Probably doesn't even know it. Poor fool. Looking for herself. That is the first stage of MBTI. But yeah. I've been told I sound funny. And do know that we don't really care that you don't know we're there, or that you don't want us watching you. Everything we see and hear goes into the Ni. Doesn't even matter. Will we act on it? No.

Was it a psychology class?

I can't see a similar situation happening to me, people generally don't walk up to random strangers and talk about MBTI without some sort of relevancy, such as mutual study.

It'd be interesting though...

exactly. Were this to happen in a normal environment i can't help but thinking it seems like a somewhat immature (or at least uncalled for) thing to do in any normal environment or situation.

exactly. Were this to happen in a normal environment i can't help but thinking it seems like a somewhat immature (or at least uncalled for) thing to do in any normal environment or situation.

This sounds like an introverted SJ opinion

Reactions: rawr
This sounds like an introverted SJ opinion

I don't know. What would an ISFJ be doing here? ISFJs typically don't like the idea of socionics. They're part of the alpha quadra, which is democratic. That means everyone is equal. Same with ISFps in the alpha quadra. The main difference is that Gammas are serious, and Alphas are merry!