Harry Potter :D | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Harry Potter :D

thankyoujesus.gif

Reactions: jyrffw54
LMAO [MENTION=2926]Bird[/MENTION]'s comment.

I cannot tell you how excited I am for this film! I am also excited for the next installment of the Chronicles of Narnia which is also in 3D.

Well he's portraying a 17 year old in the new film, not exactly a child.

Yea like in the previous movies, when he pretended to be a 14 year old whilest you could clearly see he was about 18-19. XD

vmr60i.jpg

ENOUGH SAID!

Yea like in the previous movies, when he pretended to be a 14 year old whilest you could clearly see he was about 18-19. XD

It's rather sad that you consider this anything new, let alone a blight on the film. Sally Thomsett played Phyllis (an 11 year old) in The Railway Children despite being 20 at the time and it's still considered a classic.

Well he's portraying a 17 year old in the new film, not exactly a child.

It's rather sad that you consider this anything new, let alone a blight on the film. Sally Thomsett played Phyllis (an 11 year old) in The Railway Children despite being 20 at the time and it's still considered a classic.

HAHAH xD ok fair enough, but you shouldn't compaire a (good) classic movie with one that's just made for the profit margin. If it is a classic it means there was good acting. In no way or shape will the harry potter movies ever become a "classic".

My opinion is that the books were waaaaaaay better, and for someone who apparently cares for literacy in young people, she was pretty quick to sell the rights to have movies made. it wasn't like she needed the money...

HAHAH xD ok fair enough, but you shouldn't compaire a (good) classic movie with one that's just made for the profit margin. If it is a classic it means there was good acting. In no way or shape will the harry potter movies ever become a "classic".

I wouldn't consider the Harry Potter movies as "just made for the profit margin", even if they were they're not exactly bad. The acting has improved since the first movies as the cast have obviously grown up since then. They may not be everyone's kind of thing but they're at least original.

And Harry Potter is clearly going down as a classic in the same way as Star Wars and LOTR.

I wouldn't consider the Harry Potter movies as "just made for the profit margin", even if they were they're not exactly bad. The acting has improved since the first movies as the cast have obviously grown up since then. They may not be everyone's kind of thing but they're at least original.

And Harry Potter is clearly going down as a classic in the same way as Star Wars and LOTR.

:m077: NoooOOOoooOOoooOOOOooooooo~