Happiness & Lonliness | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Happiness & Lonliness

That's really not helping.

Actually I just noticed that we have the same MBTI (if it wasn't a lie), so shouldn't we be like forming some sort of bond here?

It is an interesting dynamic...I have run into it in several places all employing different terminology, but the essentials are quite similar. That is, finding a way to get our eyes (focus) off of ourselves and onto something greater (life, others, God)....and then all of a sudden we are rejuvinated and seem more complete, more whole. Some introspection/self knowledge is always good, but I think a big part of our humanity thrives when we are simply engaged in life and focusing our energy outward!

Yes. I've found that my happiness is enhanced by simply embracing others. So even though I am romantically alone right now, it's not necessarily a bad thing because I focus more on my happiness.

Honestly, this forum has helped me tremendously since I've been here. I'm excited to explore more about us.

Why would you post on an INFJ Forum, then? Normally people come here because they like something about MBTI and/or INFJs.

don't take this dude seriously...

He told me INFJs are gross yesterday so really...don't give this dude an iota of consideration...

heh heh

don't take this dude seriously...

He told me INFJs are gross yesterday so really...don't give this dude an iota of consideration...

heh heh

D: But, but...

<REDACTED: SOMETHING REALLY OFFENSIVE EVERYONE HATED>

Last edited:
Dude.

Let's take this to another thread because you're trolling way too hard on this one..

Last edited:
I'm trying to stay out of this, but you are way into troll land Patricky! Your first posts about INFJ's offended me. Your last picture post is downright terrible. Grow the F* up dude!! I'm signing off on this one, so don't bother "trolling" for more comments!

Yeah I wasn't sure how that picture was going to go down with a bunch of touchy feelers. Oh well.

OK I am pretty flexible and try to see funny in everything. But that was just tasteless and it has nothing to do with my Fe saying so.

Have some class dude

Yeah I wasn't sure how that picture was going to go down with a bunch of touchy feelers. Oh well.
Are we talking about the funny lookin puppy? If so, I didn't register what it was about but it was an ugly-cute thing.

Are we talking about the funny lookin puppy? If so, I didn't register what it was about but it was an ugly-cute thing.

No, stubby-arms baby with ironic caption. I took it down because people were getting all emo over it.

EDIT: PS sorry your thread got hijacked FPA. Not being an INFJ, I don't feel loneliness.

Last edited:
There's a saying that you are least alone in solitude and I would definitely agree with that.

This is what it is for me. 100%.
I only feel it when I am around people.

Not enough that I have a room to myself. I need a complete home, along with space outside. I can furnish it more by having my own trail to work or grocery where I can be all on my own.. on days when I rather skip the crowds. It's really as good and nourishing as having a nice meal.

But I don't think this point has been brought up ---what do you mean by it being romantic ??

I don't feel loneliness.

Just because he parades around knowingly upsetting others and acting like a 5 year old throwing a fit for attention, it doesn't mean he is lonely.

Just because he parades around knowingly upsetting others and acting like a 5 year old throwing a fit for attention, it doesn't mean he is lonely.

Thank you! You tell them, John.