Guess My Star Sign | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Guess My Star Sign

• Thread starter Deleted member 16771
  • Start date
You just blew your chance at being regarded as a psychic astrology God, LJ. I thought you were eviler than this? I'm disappointed tsk.
giphy.gif
:tearsofjoy:
I'm a scientist first, evil second.

I do like your idea. But we need to do a blind study. Have a group of volunteers fill out a questionnaire that measures some basic personality traits. Record their personality traits and their birthdays. That's the data gathering complete.
Find another group of volunteers (perhaps the people in this forum) to guess the star sign based purely on the personality descriptions shown to them.
Record that data.

Chi square test.

Tadaa.

And now my xNTPness is kicking in cause I'm way too lazy to gather that data lol.

:tearsofjoy:
I'm a scientist first, evil second.

I do like your idea. But we need to do a blind study. Have a group of volunteers fill out a questionnaire that measures some basic personality traits. Record their personality traits and their birthdays. That's the day gathering complete.
Find another group of volunteers (perhaps the people in this forum) to guess the star sign based purely on the personality descriptions shown to them.
Record that data.

Chi square test.

Tadaa.

And now my xNTPness is kicking in cause I'm way too lazy to gather that data lol.

Not to spoil the fun but the outcome will be one of "no correlation beyond chance" - it's not how this stuff works :)