Guess My Star Sign | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

Guess My Star Sign

• Thread starter Deleted member 16771
  • Start date
when I read that I got a mental image of dumbledore:tearsofjoy:
This my Dumbledore :sunglasses:
giphy.gif

Let's put it that way: my moon is in Aries and I can be pretty impulsive/hulk-like.

Oh my God, dear moon witch! <3 I've my moon in Aries, too.

(=_= It makes you very aware of the necessity in knowing how to deal with it, isn't it?)

giphy.gif

euhh the APL or APB badge? not sure. the point is, I respect what you do, thats fire.
Oh, lol, cheers. That was just me poking fun at myself, since I have a habit of sticking up for stubborn, belligerent and unlikable people when they start to get bullied. I fuck it up sometimes and end up being hated by everyone, but it's some kind of principle of fairness I'm defending I guess.

Funnily enough, the agency in in a phase of expansion and we have an open slot ;)

Oh, lol, cheers. That was just me poking fun at myself, since I have a habit of sticking up for stubborn, belligerent and unlikable people when they start to get bullied. I fuck it up sometimes and end up being hated by everyone, but it's some kind of principle of fairness I'm defending I guess.

Funnily enough, the agency in in a phase of expansion and we have an open slot ;)
I believe my role is different than yours. appreciate the offer.

@Deleted member 16771 @GRiMM you're too funny :tearsofjoy:

@Impact Character It becomes very important, yes. Especially the connections (aspects) put a lot of colour to how it comes out. You can be the tamest of the wild or the basest of assholes, if there's just a different aspect/planet connected to it. Pluto and saturn are the worst if you let yourself be corrupted by them, for instance. But really any planet-aspect can have its bad side.

@Deleted member 16771 @GRiMM you're too funny :tearsofjoy:

@Impact Character It becomes very important, yes. Especially the connections (aspects) put a lot of colour to how it comes out. You can be the tamest of the wild or the basest of assholes, if there's just a different aspect/planet connected to it. Pluto and saturn are the worst if you let yourself be corrupted by them, for instance. But really any planet-aspect can have its bad side.
Indeed.. :tonguewink::tearsofjoy: