Guess My Star Sign | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

Guess My Star Sign

• Thread starter Deleted member 16771
  • Start date
I'm here for having my star sign guessed. I'll try and guess other people if they want, too. :)
Hey.. Aren't you the one who used to go on mic with us on discord?? The cool laugh that made me unable to stop laughing? :tearsofjoy:

I also vote Sagittarius ( or Taurus )

Why thank you, Sir, my birthday doesn't often get complimented, heh.

Apparently my lucky numbers are: 1,6, 7
My lucky colours are: gold, silver, grayish white
My lucky flower is:

Who knew!

Aquarius Leo Leo born in the Year of the Dragon... am I the Antichrist?
Thrice as firery ;) :tonguewink:

I'm Leo Leo rising. Have to ask @jkxx if there is a third since he helped me with my chart. :)
Me: Aquarius sun, Leo moon, Leo rising

I'm no expert in any sense of the word, but it always seemed to me that sun, moon & rising were what people were most interested in when they asked about these things.

Don't think I have any more Leo in my chart, though.

I'm no expert in any sense of the word, but it always seemed to me that sun, moon & rising were what people were most interested in when they asked about these things.

Don't think I have any more Leo in my chart, though.
It's not just what, it's also where (House) and how that tells. People ask about the three as they are the main aspects to personal identity, although it's still just a fraction.
It's different for every person/chart.

Just as Ginny put it above.
Sun - conscious ["ego"] identity
Moon - physical being and [sub]conscious
Ascendant - persona/mask, how one comes off to others
+ 8 or 9 other planets and the Midheaven in a typical chart
What am I again, Jk? Do you remember? Leo Leo rising is all I know. 0.0

Edit: You can say it here. :)

It's not just what, it's also where (House) and how that tells. People ask about the three as they are the main aspects to personal identity, although it's still just a fraction.
It's different for every person/chart.
Just as @Ginny put it above.
Sun - conscious ["ego"] identity
Moon - physical being and [sub]conscious
Ascendant - persona/mask, how one comes off to others
+ 8 or 9 other planets and the Midheaven in a typical chart

Does that theory play out to you guys in me for example (i.e. do I come across to you as an Aquarius Leo Leo?)? I don't know if anybody else here has revealed their sun, moon & rising all, but if they have, them, too?

What am I again, Jk? Do you remember? Leo Leo rising is all I know. 0.0

With if I recall Mercury and Saturn in Leo as well and moon in... Scorpio?

Aquarius sun definitely, I could see Leo rising too actually since I tend to know people with this placement. Not so sure with Leo moon since it's not personally familiar to me, but if you value loyalty very highly then it would fit as well.

With if I recall Mercury and Saturn in Leo as well and moon in... Scorpio?

Aquarius sun definitely, I could see Leo rising too actually since I tend to know people with this placement. Not so sure with Leo moon since it's not personally familiar to me, but if you value loyalty very highly then it would fit as well.
Sounds right. I know nothing about it yet, but I know we discussed the Scorpio moon & my chart said Leo Leo rising. Thx, Jk. Now I can read about them.

Does that theory play out to you guys in me for example (i.e. do I come across to you as an Aquarius Leo Leo?)? I don't know if anybody else here has revealed their sun, moon & rising all, but if they have, them, too?
Let's put it that way: my moon is in Aries and I can be pretty impulsive/hulk-like.