Satya

C'est la vie
Retired Staff
May 11, 2008
MBTI
INXP
rasputin22.jpg

An INFJ or not? What do you think?

He was argued to be a mystic with the ability to heal and tell the future. Those sound like traits commonly associated with the INFJ personality type. Strangely, he was also a promiscuous drunkard who embraced a philosophy that to reach God, one must sin and then repent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori_Rasputin

I am not personally a Rasputin fan, Rumi, yes. A Sufi in effervescent love with God, a bit like St. Theresa of Avilla. Show me some love pasages of his? Without these, how can he become into the lands of the lovers?

I think he is amazing.

Reactions: Jexocuha
I have to admit, that Garbage Dump song is kinda catchy...but Manson's always freaked me out. I remember watching Helter Skelter as a kid and being seriously afraid of him. Words notwithstanding.

I think the biggest problem I have with him now is the swastika in the forehead thing. That was a bit much.

Strangely, he was also a promiscuous drunkard who embraced a philosophy that to reach God, one must sin and then repent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori_Rasputin

I practice something like this. Only I don't repent for anything. I'm claiming him for the home team. Although he used his gifts perversely and selfishly. Shai... you can have Crowley instead.

Reactions: Rowan Tree
An INFJ or not? What do you think? He was argued to be a mystic with the ability to heal and tell the future. Those sound like traits commonly associated with the INFJ personality type. Strangely, he was also a promiscuous drunkard who embraced a philosophy that to reach God, one must sin and then repent.

I think he's an INxJ, my wife thinks an ENxP—my father-in-law is quite a fan of Rasputin. I want to read Douglas Smith's biography at some point; it's sitting on my shelf, but I currently have five books on the go. Maybe that will give me a better idea.

Reactions: Wyote
Strangely, he was also a promiscuous drunkard who embraced a philosophy that to reach God, one must sin and then repent.

Probably INTP.
Also, I miss you @Satya