Great to be INFJ

Lurker

Has nothing to destroy
Retired Staff
MBTI
Enneagram
Hmm, so much talk about the bad stuff so...

What are the best traits that you or other INFJs posses?

I'm awesome in every way, and humble!

I like being visionary and ahead of the curve...so far,in fact, that it automatically seems to come with a keen sense of humility. It's hard to be full of onesself when one is essentially out-of-step.

Being able to make connections about greater truths has helped me be far more adventurous in life than I might have been otherwise. It's also helped me make tough life choices that have really panned out quite nicely in the large scheme of things.

I also got lucky in being able to use those INFJ skills in my job and to see a good measure of success from them.

I like being able to relate to and understand a wide variety of people.

I like being able to gain a good understanding of almost anything I put my mind too, without too much effort.

I love the feeling of when Ni pays off and everyone around you is like "how the **** did you know that?!?"

I like being able to be (or at least give the impression of) cool, calm and collected as the world falls apart around me.

As an INFJ, I love the chaotic stream of thought that runs through my mind when I relax.

I have a male co-worker who is INFJ (I hardly ever see him. Go figure!) but I thought I'd think about him because what I see good in him I might see about myself. What I like about him is his kindness and the fact that we can sit outside, enjoy the sun and say very little and yet have a wonderful relaxing time. It's nice to enjoy the company of someone without the pressure of having to be 'on'. I think maybe people feel that from me too, a silent connection, so that's a good thing.

ShaiGar said:
As an INFJ, I love the chaotic stream of thought that runs through my mind when I relax.

Perhaps, but when it stops it means something is very, very wrong.

+2!!!! People freak out when I dine alone. Why...I happen to enjoy my own company!!! If I ever meet someone I actually want to be around for a good long while, I might actually go on a date someday! Hasn't happened in 10 years, but ya never know!!

I have strong empathy for people around me, especially those who are weaker. I get drawn to the underdogs, I don't know why!

Most of the time, I'm pretty spot-on on what my friends are feeling and thinking... :)

When a friend of mine broke up with his fiance, I immediately suspected that she was seeing someone else. He didn't reveal anything. He barely cited that it was a mutual agreement to split up - although they just bought a house and car together(!). An ENTP friend asked me how I could be so sure that the problem lies with her. I don't know how I came to that conclusion, but I just knew. True enough, she was seen with another guy one month later...

That's the beauty of an INFJ, isn't it?

I like the deep connection with the universe I can sometimes feel. Being able to get complete and utter fulfillment for a moment. I don't think it can happen to most other types as easily.

I like the peaks of joy and happiness I can get from being so sensitive. The fact that a smile in the street or a song can make my day.

I like knowing that I feel things on a deeper level

LOVE my imagination!

Back