Gender and Mental Health Issues | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Gender and Mental Health Issues

Just from experience, I would say that most (more that 70%) of women' PMS does affect them and those around them. It is almost as though the people close to them either have to "tip toe on egg shells", or become "emotional door-mats".

As per most mental health issues, those subject to them may not reliably acknowledge the extent of their mental health issue.
No, I mean whether it affected them beyond what is...acceptable, I guess.

For example, the tiptoeing on eggshells; if it had, for example, broken one's marriage / friendship, or cost one their jobs, then I would say it can be a problem because the symptoms manifested itself in a destructive way.

It's the like other syndromes, I would say; even things like OCD behaviors or paranoia are monitored based on their effects; if they had affected one's life negatively and significantly, then it's worth trying to go.

I don't know how this is related but: there are far more male serial killers than there are female one.

And a random thought is: I wonder how many of the mentally disabled are criminals, and what kind of crimes do they commit? What is their motivation/stressor?

Where is The Jester when you need him. :/

I don't know how this is related but: there are far more male serial killers than there are female one.

Maybe it just looks that way because the female ones are better at what they do. :mpoke:

Reactions: Odyne
If you look, TheJester doesn't even EXIST as a forum member anymore....its a conspiracy. :(
"There must be some kind of way out of here," said the joker to the thief.